ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||Reality Studio's Big Brother||||

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quartz
Stargazer
Stargazer

||||Reality Studio's Big Brother|||| Empty
PostSubject: ||||Reality Studio's Big Brother||||   ||||Reality Studio's Big Brother|||| EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:04 pm

||||Reality Studio's Big Brother|||| Advertising

http://realitystudiobigbrother.blogspot.com/

Calling all bitches, backstabbers, manipulators, coat-tail riders, emotional wrecks, hasbeens, wannabes, nerds, challenge whores, under the radars, strategists, flirts, egotistical maniacs, drama queens, over the top princesses, (any other words that describe me, your host :D) and the nicest people evar, because BIG BROTHER IS OPENING ITS DOORS!

This will be one fierce, crazy online game! I, Brentin, am an experienced host, I use to host a lot way back in the day. However, I haven't in a really long time. So, I've decided, for one last time, I will be hosting again! And I plan on making this the best game I have ever hosted!

I'm really excited! So, if you want to give it a try, Applications are now open! I am only choosing a select few to play, so make your application worth reading!

The game is set to take place during the months of May and June, and a date has not been set on when the Casting Process will end, however, it can at any time, so get your applications in!

Hope to hear from you!
Back to top Go down

||||Reality Studio's Big Brother||||
Page 1 of 1