ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UER Round 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

UER Round 21 Empty
PostSubject: UER Round 21   UER Round 21 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:17 am

Survivor: Winners vs. Favourites

Back to Camp - Night 36

"The plan went perfectly last night." Brian narrates, as the Akkari tribe is seen coming back to camp. Brian and Tom speak.
"Bit of a shocker seeing my name come up. Twice..." Tom says. "Chris wrote my name down tonight, after telling me he was going for Alicia. There's no doubt in my mind he's going tonight."
"As the game continues, my plan is even more perfect." Brian tells the camera. "There's no point getting rid of Alicia, I can deal with her whenever, there is no way she's going to win a challenge."

Chris and Burton sit by Alicia who is lying in the shelter. Chris is the first to talk: "We have to talk."
"What is it?" Alicia says, clearly unimpressed.
"We need to get rid of Brian tonight." Chris tells her.
"Are you serious?" Alicia says annoyed.
"Yes, of cou-"
"I mean are you seriously coming over here, trying to get me to vote the way you want me to vote?" Alicia raises her voice.

Tom turns his head, to look over to the shelter.
"Damn it." Burton mutters, and gets out of the shelter, walking over to the camp fire.
Tom and Brian come around to the shelter where Alicia is still confronting Chris. "You tried to play me last night Chris, and you know it!"
"What are you-" Chris begins.
"You wanted me to get the idol out of Tom and blindside him. You're treating me as though I'm a pawn in this game."
Chris grabs his canteen and walks away from Alicia. "She is not winning this game." He tells Burton as he sits next to him by the fire."
"Chris doesn't deserve another minute of my time, as far as I'm concerned. I have had it with him trying to get into people's heads. I'm sick of it." Alicia tells the camera.

Immunity Challenge - Day 37

The players come in for yet another endurance challenge, because I can't think of another challenge to do. Again, Alicia is first out. Chris begins to struggle, as does Brian. Chris keeps himself strong, and Brian drops out. Chris looks over at Tom, who is still going strong. Tom peeks over at Burton, still standing. Tom tells him to drop out, and he'll keep him in the game. Burton hesitates for a moment, and then drops out. Tom wins immunity!

Back to Camp Again - Day 37

Alicia and Brian walk out of camp, and Alicia tells him she's worried about Tom and Burton. "He straight up told him he'd be safe tonight."
"He won't flip, though." Brian tells her.
"He still has the option, though." Alicia tells him.
"Alicia suddenly wanted to get rid of Burton when we got back, I'm thinking, how many votes do we have?"
"Tom would be pissed." Brian replies.

"She wants to get rid of Burton." Brian tells Tom, as Alicia walks away from him.
"There's no way that's happening." Tom tells him. "I gave him my word, I thought we'd be rid of Chris tonight, I just didn't want him having the necklace, just in case."
Burton joins the two of them. "Chris tonight?" Burton asks.
"That's the plan." Tom replies. "Brian is getting a little antsy about Burton. It's worrying, when you're trying to keep your head in the right place." Tom tells the camera. "But my vote hasn't changed, my mind hasn't changed, and my plan hasn't changed. I'm not flipping on my alliance."

Tribal Council - Day 37

The Akkari tribe comes into tribal council. Alicia makes an off-handed remark about Chris, and he groans, rolling his eyes. Alicia and Chris begin to bicker over the vote. Alicia says he's going to the jury bench, and Chris replies that he knows this is the case. They go up to vote...

"CHRIS - Get the hell off my island." Alicia votes.
"ALICIA - You're annoying." Chris casts his vote.

The votes are read from the urn.

CHRIS
CHRIS
ALICIA

Next person voted out of Survivor: Winners vs. Favourites:

CHRIS.

Chris's Final Words

I voted for Alicia tonight. Everybody else voted for me. It sucks going from being the best player in one season to being so close this time. I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for out of the four of them. I'd have a hard time voting for Alicia, I know that much.

Left in the game:

Alicia Calaway
Brian Heidik
Burton Roberts
Tom Westman
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

UER Round 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UER Round 21   UER Round 21 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 am

alright we are down to the final 4, only 2 rounds left.

Alicia Calaway
Brian Heidik
Burton Roberts
Tom Westman

The final round will be a vote that anyone can participate in by sending me a PM with your vote for who you want to win, out of the last two standing.

Boyd, it is now your turn, you have until Thursday night at midnight to post, if you haven't by then, Virtuanno can go
Back to top Go down

UER Round 21
Page 1 of 1