ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony #10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Elimination Ceremony #10 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Jordan, as the Tenth Paymaster of this game, you have the responsibility of eliminating DerB, Donna or Santos by voiding their check. When you are ready, you will post in this topic who you would like to eliminate by calling each member up one at a time. Elimination Ceremony #10 204853 Your deadline for posting in this thread with your decision will be Sunday at 11pm Est. We want you to have as much time as you need on your power outing with the DLL and two nominees, so, if you wait till the last minute to post that is okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 pm

A little less than five minutes left to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm

DerB, Donna, and Santos. You will all be getting your checks back today, but one of them is going to be void and no longer holds you a place in this game.

DerB, I picked you to be on my team at the very beginning of the game. I couldn't have asked for a better blue team to play with! You have proven your loyalty and I have no reason to void your check. Come get it.

Donna, although we were never on the same side of the fence in this game I have played with you before and can respect you as a person. Even without being on the same side, you are always someone I can trust in games. You are a strong player, but allowed your so called alliance to vote you in the box this round.

Santos, although we started out on the same side of the fence and we seemed to be working quite well together in the beginning things changed and we found ourselves on opposing sides. Because of this, my trust in you is iffy. Also, like Donna, you allowed your alliance member Travis to vote you in the box.

Santos, this is the hardest decision I have made this game. Starting together on blue, I put my trust in you once and ended up feeling betrayed. You made many great pleas to stay and I do notice your love for the game. I feel our love for the game is similar and we want to win more than any other players remaining. Come get your check, you want it and you deserve it. Donna, I am extremely sorry to be voiding your check. As much as I wanted, things did not work out for us to be on the same side this game. Santos, come get your check. We started this game out together and I wouldn't mind ending it the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Wow thank you so much Jordan i really appreciate it .

Sorry to see you go Donna , you were also a really good competitor.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Bye everyone! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I love you Donna, when I said this was the hardest decision I've made all game I meant it! Hardest decision I've made in any game in the past couple years, really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #10   Elimination Ceremony #10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony #10
Page 1 of 1