ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

I have the right to make this public and i want to so michae can see he is wrong about me....

FINAL VOTE TO WIN THE GAME....

Michael M.

You treated me like shit, lied to me when it was unneccessary when mine WERE neccesary and only playing the game, you got personal,called me everything bad in the book.....but jessica didnt answer her questions and even though your wrong on some of your assumptions in the game via your answers and think you are a super mastermind where there were two times i couldve and shouldve gotten you out, but you outsmarted me, so being NON PERSONAL ABOUT THINGS ,unlike you, good job in terms of strategy....you won my vote...surprise!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm

your wrong on some of your assumptions in the game via your answers and think you are a super mastermind where there were two times i couldve and shouldve gotten you out, but you outsmarted me

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm

i shouldve said, played like you were true to me EVEN BEFORE I LIED and then when i was obviously against him, he did what he had to do and i applaud him for that.

See if i dont fully technically explain what i meant by fague phrases like "but you outsmarted me" first it was meant to be as a gesture of niceness and understanding that he DID play a good game and deserves to be there for plays he made in the game.

Id like to know IF I HAD NOT voted with bill to tie it up (even though I WANTED IT TO BE ME AND PETE vs JESS AND MICHAEL, i feel we wouldve won for sure if so and that me and Pete wouldve been F2,so good job...BUT i just wanna know cause you use the excuse of my 2 previous lies for not being able to trust me as being your reason for lying when it wasnt needed all those times when i was being double teamed and just had the worse nigth of my life....i had no shot, and you knew that ,you couldve done the right thing and not BS me anymore, so your lies up until i passed out thus missing TC; were totally not strategic and did NOT apply to the game because it was BEYOND the game after the situation with what happened with, i wanted to know if i was getting double teamed or not cause if not, as you saw i still fought even though i was distraught and went in and out of sleep from nightmares allowing me to get up and post, cus you led me to beleive i still had a chance, and while you may not understand this but EVEN under circumstances like that,im a born competitor its in my blood PLUS it got it off my mind IF i had a fair chance and wasnt going to be double teamed...to participate in teh challenge still after everything, and i didnt get to as much because of the circumstances which unlike michael is suggesting i would NEVER stopp so low as lying about something like that....i bring it up simply to make a point! Michael I seriously want us to sweep our "dispute" under the carpet or atleast call a cease fire because ive had enough negativity in my life and even if you say i annoy you, i dont want us disliking eachother simply because of how i acted in the game(some were my quirks, some were just simply strategic moves.) , but i wished youd give me a chance by talking to me Out of Game , since the games basically over,i voted for and put aside personal agendas cause i saw you played the better game....

And i realize now lifes too short to fued with people even over just causes (your cause was just too micahel, i dont blame you at all for your ingame actions anymore im just confused of why you lied when i was being real and wanted to put the game aside but i like to prove people wrong i guess and that drove me and my will , AND it did help me think about the game and not what had happened to me....

Anyways Ive realized even though we might not have agreed in the game, and i annoyed the shit out of you (And aparantly donna but when i went to her she said she thought we had gotten along pretty well before i voted her off thus lying to her wich ive appoligized to anyone ive lied to in this game ,already!) that the game brings things out in people that doesnt represent there true self sometimes ,i admit after past game experiences paranoia has gotten to me by being backstabbed by so many SO CALLED good in game friends in the past so i developed a kill or be kill mantality which this game and has helped me be able to relinquish and hopefully if i play future games and play them honestly , i dont backstabbed...cause almost everygame ive played honest, i got fucked EARLY, and any games where i was a bit of how i played this time, is when i got far F4-F3 and plenty of finals ,ive won my fair share but probably lost a few more then i won because of that "kill or be killed mantality" which HURT ME and allowed me to NOT FIGHT to save my 2 main allys...Petey and Micahel L to stay in the game. So kudos to you michael for playing the situations to your advantage dude,i mean that from the bottom of my heart now and HOPE we can talk and you can get to talk to me OUTSIDE of game confines and see im not like that in real life lol.

And i want to appoligize to anyone ive annoyed...tiffani,Joe,donna,Michael M and ANYONE else that says i was annoying to them either directly or indirectly to/about me.

ANYWAYS i have ONE quick question for Mikey M. : I just wanna know for the hell of it, had i voted with you to vote off bill, would you have not double teamed me and given me a fair chance (had my situation not occured too,ofcourse cus that kept me from going all out for sure) in the f3 had i not took a stand for bill (Wich I WISH had been PETE instead of bill but pete would never vote bill off i thought and i felt he would not trust me anymore if i suggested taking bill out then me and him sticking together against you and jessica...THATS HONEST to god what i wanted , and the funny thing is it mightve/most likley worked and gotten me and petey to the F2 , IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, ONLY. Im sure others might not see it that way , but either way.....

Mikey M: Just a quick question and let me know anything about the situation as to why Yes or NO; Would you or would you have not given me a fair shot at f3 or STILL teamed up with Jess to get me out , because youve used that as an excuse for not caring about lying to me and that i betrayed you suggesting thats why i was double teamed in F3's IC , but you told me "I must admit it was a smart move!" So THAT suggests to me and hints to me that my fate wouldve been the same either way id gone ......can you please answer that ,its the one thing i just wanna know from you dude...

And hopefully we can talk out of game and you can see im not as annoying as i was this game, ive learned i need to go with the flow more and im trying to be more trusting, i just feel when i do ill get backstabbed lol, but non the less im gonna try being my honest self and being as honest as possible and not paranoid and annoying,lol, in the next few games i play im gonna do this because I HATE being the bad guy,its not who i am, im playing a ROLE when i do this shit, and i want to just be myself in these games to where i wont be paranoid or annoying... ill keep trying until someone or certain people truly stick to me as i do the same for them and actions speaking for themselves in terms of provlingly loyaltys in any upcoming games after this one that i may play. I might take a break,or i might still play with the lessons i learned from THIS GAME; I havnt decided yet thiugh, im sure ill decide within the week.

So anyways....Once again im sorry to anyone ive annoyed or led the wrong way, theres no excuse or it and i beat myself up for alot of it mentally,believe it or not.....so hopefully anyone who ever wants to talk can get to see and experience the real fun loving and trusting/trustworthiness funloving and happy Mitch whom is the TRUE ME !

And most of all i appoligize to anything said when i was mad at Michael M. You played a better game bro.....congradulationss! And I truly mean that, and hope we can talk soon and start from scratch so to speak ;-)...

"Will The Real Mitch Armour...Please stand up!"

::Stands Up:: LoL

Sincerely,

Mitch Armour
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Lol, I've honestly never met anyone like you Mitch, I'll say that much.

Sorry again for that last day thing, but as I keep saying, that last lie with Bill (which was a good move), and playing the idol to save yourself (clearly a good move), were lies, and they happened, they were good moves, but they were lied to me about, and those, as well as other things in the past, and feeling annoyed and stressed out by you is why I found it hard to work with you.

I was never going to take you over Jess. I couldn't do that to her when I know she wouldn't have done it to me, and to choose you over here. It had nothing to do with that one vote, that one vote was just another lie that made me care less what the hell I said to you. The point of the lie was to guarentee you lost, and that I won, by making sure you kept Jess wanting to post in yours, and to make sure that you kept posting in Jess' so she definately couldn't beat me. I hope you understand what I mean by that, if you gave up and didn't fight at all, strategically, you wouldn't be lowering Jess' score and THAT would have been negative for me as well as if you were fighting hard by yourself to try to get me to lose by posting in mine. It was all just game stuff.

But yeah, I'm sure you are a normal person in life Mitch, don't worry, it's all just a game.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 am

LoL, i understand dude. And i totally understand the strategic move now that ive had time to settle and think rationally after my "situation" that happened the night of the F3 challenege. Thanks for telling me the truth because my gutt told me that and i just wanted to make sure,heh ;-) But , in the end, i could not vote AGAINST you because you Outwitted Outplayed and Outlasted me , and I give you kudos and appoligize for my past actions and IF i play again, i will DEFINATLY remember the lessons i learned from the mistakes i made in this game (like not fighting hard enough to keep pete and michael L.) :-)

So anyways, hope to talk to you soon bro, and job well done, you played a GREAT strategic game.

PS: I know,im one of a kind, most of the times in a GOOD way ,though, unlike our experience in this game ;-) ttys pal.

-Mitch
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 am

PS: Im a normal person in games too, just wasnt in this one apparantly,lol :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE   VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe -Everyone read,this is my FINAL TC VOTE
Page 1 of 1