ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6

Go down 
+2
derB
Enchantress
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

DAY 6

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 Fd8qxs

Twilight loomed on the six people left alive in the large meeting room. With the discovery of Baby Face Nelson, spirits rose - just a little. There were still 8 dead bodies very nearby...and despite the cool temperatures outside, it wasn't easy to ignore.

The sleeping arrangements didn't change. Men to one side, women to the other. They were down to just three on each side of the room.

When the other two men were asleep, Joey Bandolino, who was better known as Joey the Clown, began to plot. His mind was racing. He had lost his two buddies - Louie and James. He was now alone with these other four unsuspecting people and he needed to make sure he made it out of here with no witnesses to cause any havoc with the life he had become so accustomed to.

He thought about the events of the day and how quickly James was found out. He had no choice but to go along with the group and try to blend in. He couldn't take them all by himself. But, at night, he had the element of surprise working for him. And, what's more, he knew just what he needed to do tonight.

He crept out of his bed slowly, being very careful not to alert his two "roommates." One of them snored something fierce but both seemed to be heavy sleepers. He made his way over to the bathroom. Miraculously, the plumbing hadn't been damaged by the earthquake. It was a little dusty, like this whole place, but it was functional.

He slipped into the bathroom and wedged himself into a large linen closet. And waited.

She was fast asleep but her inner clock awoke her at about 2am, just as it did almost every night. With her job, she was used to being on a very fixed schedule and she wasn't used to being asleep at this hour. She rose quietly, making sure not to wake the other two females sleeping peacefully beside her. She gave a quick glance toward the men's side of the room and saw three dark shapes. It was hard to see from this distance, and with the lack of light, but it looked as though everyone else was fast asleep.

She was as quiet as a mouse. She made her way to the bathroom and went inside. Closing the door silently, she didn't worry that she hadn't brought a candle. This room had a high window and it let in a fair amount of moonlight. She could make out the shapes of fixtures in the dark. She had had it with strangers and murder and hangings. There were rotting corpses so close they could smell them. If she couldn't get out of this place at least she could steal a moment to herself once in a while. Even if it was the middle of the night.

She felt so relaxed that she was unaware of the movement behind her as she passed the linen closet. And then, it all happened so fast. A swish of movement, a gasp that wouldn't escape her throat and a quick jolt. And then all went black. Her body slumped to the floor, neck broken.

Joey the Clown picked up her lifeless body and stuffed it into the linen closet where he had hidden in wait for her. Then he made his way quietly back to his bed...a sinister smile playing on his lips as he fell asleep.

In the morning the familiar pattern began again. People rose, they went about their morning routines. It was during this time that one unlucky person happened to notice the door of the linen closet was slightly ajar. They tried to close it but something was obstructing it. When they opened the door, they saw her body.

Yelling and screams ensued. Her body was pulled out of the linen closet and carried into the main room.

"Is she dead?"

"Oh, dear. Someone check her pulse. Maybe she's still alive."

"I think she's dead. She's so cold."

"Poor Grace. She was always here to help us in this sort of situation."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Now that our nurse is dead?"

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 28i2b1s

Grace Applegate, Nurse (PhocQ)

Players Alive:
1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 derB
4 Stacie
5 Dragonldy

DEADLINE for Day 6 - Thursday, March 31st - 10:00pm EDT
(Almost four days)

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)

none

Pending votes: 5

Mandie, Sir Boydly, derB , Stacie, Dragonldy

Please note:

It is a Mafia win if it is down to an even number of Mafia to Townspeople.

It is a Town win if you rid yourself of all of the Mafia before this happens.

Good luck, everyone!

Please BOLD your votes and color them so I can spot them easier. You may change your vote as often as you like up until the deadline, or until a majority has been reached. Once this has happened, no votes are allowed and none may be changed or retracted. If you do change your vote, please go back to your previous vote and strike through it.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 am

Aww hell... and without finding out who he protected the night before... Sad

Alright, before I head out for work, I wanna state my case: Mafia voted for Pete pure and simple. I don't believe Stacie would lead the lynch on her team mate if DL was innocent and also had two votes on her. That leaves DL and Boyd. That Dragonldy was still dropping hints that PhocQ might not be the nurse to me was bordering on conspiracy theory, and I really think, in light of all previous evidence, that she is our last mafia. I know I didn't vote for Pete, but that is because Boyd dropped the hammer. I would have and you know Pete has been one of my top suspects since round two.

That said, as always, a little measured discussion is good and I would love to come home to an unlocked thread.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 pm

I am surprised that nobody has posted anything yet.

So not counting the event of no-kill night rounds, we have two rounds max to figure this out, pretty sure we can do this. If we goof this round, then there will be 3 people left after the night kill, and I would hope it is obvious to the two remaining townies who it is we need to go after. I think we got this Smile

Like I said, I don't think Stacie is mafia because of her voting pattern concerning the mafia. She really helped bring em down. Not only that, but she led the lynches. There is always the chance that I might be fooled, but the mafia was so close to winning that I feel voting out your own just wouldn't make sense.

Mandie I feel has proven herself working alongside PhocQ to be innocent, and I wholly believe her to be. If she is not, she has me fooled and had one of the most fortuitous series of events to befall any mafia member I have seen. I find it highly unlikely that she is mafia.

That leaves me with Boyd and Dragonldy. (I know I am not cleared for you guys, and am probably high on the lynch-roster, but hear me out. I know we have seen this list before, but it helps me piece things together. I will highlight those of us that remian in yellow, proven mafia in orange)

Day 1

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)

Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

Day 2

VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 6 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete, Tiffani, Cam, Stacie)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 3
Mandie, Dragonldy, Kyle

Day 3

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 0

Day 4

VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 5 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy, PhocQ)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 1
derB

Day 5

VOTES: (Majority of 4 needed to lynch)
Pete: 4 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy, Mandie, Boyd)
Dragonldy: 2 Votes of 4 (Pete, derB)

Pending votes: 1
PhocQ
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Looking at it like this, I think I see what PhocQ was on to. Dragonldy vs Pete and their voting history just doesn't add up to DL being mafia.

If Boyd is mafia, then last round, he cast the deciding vote on his team mate. This would make Dragonldy innocent, and he could have easliy voted for her to bring the round to an ultimatum. PhocQ would have to choose between the two, or Boyd would have to count on Mandie or Stacie to switch, which I don't think would have been too hard for him to accomplish. However, PhocQ did end up calling him mafia, and he quickly voted for Pete. Perhaps this was an "in your face" move, to try and 'prove' that he is not mafia, when really he is? Could this also be why PhocQ is dead, as there are fewer people that would support a Boyd lynch?

To top it off, Boyd liked to vote himself many times, a tactic I used last game to scare Kyle off of me. When I used it, to me, it was a "come at me bro" move, exuding confidence that once lynched, people lynching me would look like fools. The move tries to say "I am so willing to prove I am innocent, I will cast a vote to help lynch myself", when really that is the last thing a townie would want to do, it doesn't help the town, it only helps the mafia.

Looking at the voting pattern like this, adding it all up with previous rounds, I am confident that Boyd is our last mafia.

I vote to lynch Boyd.

I am worried about being wrong to be sure, as I know it is me who will be lynched next round, and I am really gonna hate myself for being the reason the townies lost. I am on like my 5th strike. But I am now sure that Boyd is our last mafia member.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Also check out round one. He was willing to throw out a few votes here and there, but not if it would actually mean something, and look who narrowly escaped a lynch...
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)

Pending votes: 4

Mandie, Sir Boydly, Stacie, Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Two in a row - GO US!!!

derB wrote:
Also check out round one. He was willing to throw out a few votes here and there, but not if it would actually mean something, and look who narrowly escaped a lynch...

Why don't you check out round one. Those few votes were jokes. Much like the ones I stuck to myself.

DerB rushes a lynch when Detective Kyle is on the wagon - I repeatedly say this is bad strategy
DerB rushes to lynch Townie Thian, who DerB admits was a clever inquisitor - I repreatedly say this is bad strategy
DerB stalls out on lynching mafia Cam - I was going to drop the hammer on Cam if Phoc hadn't, and said as much.
DerB stalls out on lynching mafia Pete, who DerB admits he suspected before - I dropped the hammer on Pete.

I have believed since very early on that DerB is mafia. If DerB is not mafia he is doing a bang-up job playing one online. Hopefully now someone will listen to me on this.

DerB, if you are not mafia, someone has really suckered me.

I VOTE DERB
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

You are forgetting something:
DerB very nearly succusfully aids in the lynching of Cam, a member of the Mafia, round one. Boyd fails to do so.

DerB rushes a lynch when Detective Kyle is on the wagon - I repeatedly say this is bad strategy
Completely false. This is a flat out lie, and you know it. I had never felt the need to lynch Kyle, in fact, I was against it.

DerB rushes to lynch Townie Thian, who DerB admits was a clever inquisitor - I repreatedly say this is bad strategy
Fair enough, I was wrong once. I owned up to it. I am not a perfect player. Busted. Also, as compared to what strategy? A voting for yourself and others in a completely joking way strategy? Or a waiting until there are few options left and offing your teammates, all the while violently incriminating those who suspect you strategy?

DerB stalls out on lynching mafia Cam - I was going to drop the hammer on Cam if Phoc hadn't, and said as much.
I very nearly helped to lynch him in round one. Hmm, interesting that you get to fall back on this argument, when in the following round...

DerB stalls out on lynching mafia Pete, who DerB admits he suspected before - I dropped the hammer on Pete.
Stalls out on lynching Pete, eh? It is pretty easy for you to say that when it was you that abruptly voted for him after PhocQ called you out as mafia. You know damn well I have suspected Pete since very early in the game. You suddenly voted him once PhocQ called you out to stop discussion. He was onto you, and you killed him in the night phase. Just like you are going after me now for calling you out. You are toast, sir.

OR, you could just vote for yourself now, right? Prove to me you aren't mafia? Or is that a bad idea suddenly?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

derB wrote:
To top it off, Boyd liked to vote himself many times, a tactic I used last game to scare Kyle off of me. When I used it, to me, it was a "come at me bro" move, exuding confidence that once lynched, people lynching me would look like fools. The move tries to say "I am so willing to prove I am innocent, I will cast a vote to help lynch myself", when really that is the last thing a townie would want to do, it doesn't help the town, it only helps the mafia.

My vote for myself, helped the mafia lynch Thian ??????????!!!!!!????????

And these posts are the context in which i voted for myself last time:

"At this point I could give a big fat rip who is mafia. Everyone posts a bunch of personal feelings about who they think are mafia "He's acting different - mafia!" "He's acting the same- mafia!" - blah blah blech. Besides the nurse none of you have ANY evidence about anything, just a bunch of speculation. "he jumped on a bandwagon - mafia!" "He didn't jump on a bandwagon - mafia!"

"Case in point - what is a piece of evidence that was used against me earlier? That I am not lynch happy and that I haven't lynched an innocent. This is the only game where not killing an innocent is proof in somebody's brain that you are the killer of innocents. These are the same great minds who wanted to string up Thian despite my concern.

As far as the content of my posts and not getting a read on me - tell me the read you get off Dlady and Cam? At least I have made a stand and say what i think is going on. And because you knuckleheads haven't given any credence to what i've been saying, why don't you all hop aboard DerB's bandwagon and lynch me? If I get 4 votes against me - I'll be the fifth. Let's see who else doesn't give a big fat rip about who is mafia."
"Lynch who you want. And good luck. No one has needed my vote thus far."

"DerB I dont have the patience to go find the post where you tried to get everybody to bandwagon me.

I have stated several times why you are getting the brunt of my suspicion and suspiciously NOBODY ELSE gives a shit! I'm not going to repeat it all and you have done ZERO to prove to me otherwise. Ive said that before to.

I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt that I suspect that you are mafia, you must obviously not be. Duh! Winning!

Tell you what you big baby:

I retract my vote for DerB

I vote to lynch Boyd

Lord, in your name I pray. If these idiots don't lynch me today, may the mafia take me tonight. Amen!"

The full context can be illuminating. I also stated elsewhere that any self-votes are really for you.

MY VOTE STAYS ON DERB
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
derB wrote:

My vote for myself, helped the mafia lynch Thian ??????????!!!!!!????????
Pretty sure that entirely not what I said. You are planting ideas and falsifying me in the hopes that you will be able to garner the votes of people who you feel will trust you more because they know you.

And these posts are the context in which i voted for myself last time:

"At this point I could give a big fat rip who is mafia. Everyone posts a bunch of personal feelings about who they think are mafia "He's acting different - mafia!" "He's acting the same- mafia!" - blah blah blech. Besides the nurse none of you have ANY evidence about anything, just a bunch of speculation. "he jumped on a bandwagon - mafia!" "He didn't jump on a bandwagon - mafia!"

"Case in point - what is a piece of evidence that was used against me earlier? That I am not lynch happy and that I haven't lynched an innocent. This is the only game where not killing an innocent is proof in somebody's brain that you are the killer of innocents. These are the same great minds who wanted to string up Thian despite my concern.

As far as the content of my posts and not getting a read on me - tell me the read you get off Dlady and Cam? At least I have made a stand and say what i think is going on. And because you knuckleheads haven't given any credence to what i've been saying, why don't you all hop aboard DerB's bandwagon and lynch me? If I get 4 votes against me - I'll be the fifth. Let's see who else doesn't give a big fat rip about who is mafia."
"Lynch who you want. And good luck. No one has needed my vote thus far."

If you are so strongwilled and brilliant at figuring out who is what how come you have never lead the lynch on a mafia member, and have only bandwagoned? You are are just as flippant with your voting strategy as I was. You are preaching hypocrisy. That you get the benefits of hanging back and waiting for others to make mistakes and then chastising them for doing so is a very convenient ploy indeed. You may have the others fooled but not me. I highly anticipate being lynched, I just want go down being able to say "I was right about Cam, I was talked down from it. I was right about Pete, I was beat to the punch. I was right about Boyd. He was too charismatic to be caught. Except by me."

"DerB I dont have the patience to go find the post where you tried to get everybody to bandwagon me.

I have stated several times why you are getting the brunt of my suspicion and suspiciously NOBODY ELSE gives a shit! I'm not going to repeat it all and you have done ZERO to prove to me otherwise. Ive said that before to.

I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt that I suspect that you are mafia, you must obviously not be. Duh! Winning!

Tell you what you big baby:

I retract my vote for DerB

I vote to lynch Boyd

Lord, in your name I pray. If these idiots don't lynch me today, may the mafia take me tonight. Amen!"

The full context can be illuminating. I also stated elsewhere that any self-votes are really for you.

MY VOTE STAYS ON DERB

Your colorful use of buzzwords (yes, I know what those are, and you are using them well, I must admit) might work well on some, but it won't scare me off. I know what you are doing; you are intentionally branding your foes with terms that are generally viewed with negative connotations in the game, as well as bringing a few others to the table (cheerleader comes to mind). Well if I gotta be a cheerleader to bring you down so be it. You mudsling the intellectual, speculative nature of this game when others use it, you even mudsling the players to get them dirty as possible.

I sat around and played by your rules after being told my way of playing is a bad idea. Now I am being vilified for doing things your way, when you clearly have the upper hand to catch a mafia once all the hard parts are over. Seems to me you just wanna see me strung up no matter what song I sing, and that you know damn well what is going down in this game, you just got caught, and you are panicking.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)
derB: 1 Vote of 3 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 3

Mandie, Stacie, Dragonldy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:54 pm

DerB.... Why didnt you lynch Pete with us last round if you thought he was guilty? Why throw votes at DL?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Because until this round, her and Pete were my top suspects. At the time, it seemed like DL was the way to go, as her buddying up with Cam was a red flag to me. I would have gladly voted Pete in the long run, but I value discussion of each night phase. Had Boyd not dropped the hammer so suddenly when PhocQ brought up his name I would have voted Pete after discussion with PhocQ as to what that meant.

As all of you know, PhocQ and myself value discussion. Aside from special roles revealing themselves, talking about things is the only tool the town has at it's disposal. I suspect Boyd didn't want PhocQ to come forward with why he thought he was mafia and offed him, since everybody would believe him.

I however, do not get the benefit of being the nurse. All I can do is talk and accuse. Of course I am not going to be perfect at it because I am innocent. I think it is pretty convenient for Boyd to have a 100% mafia lynch record on his very first game, let alone all of the considerable details against him.

I admit I may have been wrong about DL now that we have last rounds voting record, and I am confident that lynching Boyd will end the game with a win for the Town.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 pm

derB wrote:

As all of you know, PhocQ and myself value discussion.

Why did you lynch Thian after I said he was innocent before I could even wake up and give my thoughts ? Yall lynched him, while I was still sleeping. Why didnt you "wait" to hear all sides? Why didnt you believe me ? why didnt you WAIT to lynch Thian?

if you value discussion, why did you rush to lynch our Best Interrogator?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm

to my fellow townies

I wanted to share a theory with you all. I believe the person who I have cast my vote for is mafia, but there is something that has been eating at me. It has been the night kills (or lack thereof) and mandie's continuing presence in the game. I call it my Mandie Theory. I have no actual evidence just an interesting theory.

What if PhocQ, the first night he thought he protected mandie, hadn't protected her at all. If Mandie is mafia, then protecting her would obviously work because she cant kil herself at night. PhocQ protects mandie and a mafia splits or doesnt vote. In Phoc's mind he saved Mandie. When phoc disclosed this, Mandie was adamant that he was lying. Even telling the "real" nurse to be quiet. Everyone expected mandie to get killed that nigt. Phoc handed the mafia an innocent on a silver platter with mandie, right???. But there was no hit on Mandie. How could there be if she is mafia??
Then Mandie last night killed the only person we were sure was an innocent.

Just thought i would mention that. If things go bad here today...here is a little more to speculate on.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm

derB wrote:

I sat around and played by your rules after being told my way of playing is a bad idea. Now I am being vilified for doing things your way, when you clearly have the upper hand to catch a mafia once all the hard parts are over. Seems to me you just wanna see me strung up no matter what song I sing, and that you know damn well what is going down in this game, you just got caught, and you are panicking.

Blame Boydly right?

DerB is a seasoned mafia game veteran who played by a newbies rules after the same newbie told him his way of playing was bad?

And it changed how he was playing the game? If you aren't mafia, you are one of their favs. Don't worry about getting killed off tonight.

How bout lynching Thian? - that didn't put a light bulb up above your head that your way of playing was bad?

No, it's all me, the new guy, that has caused DerB to play differently, not his habit of lynching innocents. Are you sure you aren't mafia?

As far as songs you have sung, up 'til now you have been off-key. You seem to never have any real reasons to vote the way you do.

Panicking...eh, not so much.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

I get it! I was wrong about Thian!

I pushed for his lynch hard because I felt it would be hard to get people to want to lynch him. Hindsight is 20/20. It's not about keeping around our favorite people. If I knew exactly who was innocent and guilty that would mean I am mafia.

Why didn't you help me lynch Cam in round one, and instead try and convince me I was wrong?

Why didn't you help me lynch Pete in round two, when I was also onto him?

Why did you spend your time trying to convince me I was wrong, and now expect me to suffer the consequences for it?

As you can see, that kind of questioning can be a two way street.

Frankly I am tired of apologizing for it because it's easy to take the high road when you don't take risks. If you really suspect me take the initiative and the risk and vote me. If you really suspect Boyd, take the initiative and vote him.

As far as I can see, I have brought all that can be brought to the table against Boyd. All he has against me is that he is better at placing skillfully timed votes. What I have against him involves logical observations about scenarios that would enable him to be mafia, and it fits.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Don't worry about getting killed off tonight.
*edited, bad tags*

Oh, you got some inside tips?

Are you sure you aren't mafia?

Hmm, let me check...... Yes. I haven't forgotten my role.

You seem to never have any real reasons to vote the way you do.

Nor do you! You have bandwagoned like the best of us, as far as I can tell I have been your only real "suspect" that you have picked out all by yourself. And you never "suspected" me until I started sniffing around in the dark corner you had been hiding in all first game.

Tell me Boyd, why do you think PhocQ got killed last night? And don't give me that 'speculation is worthless' bullcrap. If you are a townie that you don't 'know' anything, just like me, and have to figure it out by putting the pieces together. That entails speculation.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm

I was just pointing out how you contridict yourself DerB.

You say you like to "discuss" but yet, you rushed a lynch on Thian. Wishy Washy.

Round 1, I did not have enough evidence that Cam was mafia, and I was not going to make mistakes like all of you and lynch people with no evidence.

Round 2, again, yall all lynched an innocent, while I said... I didnt have enough evidence to do so.

Round 3, Im on to Cam and said as much ... he may have been "busy" like in round 1... but now it was obvious he wasnt even trying to defend himself or help us. I call him out as the first person that I was sure of. You.... Didnt believe me, you RUSHED a lynch on Thian (and still claim that you like to wait things out and discuss).

Round 4.. if you suspected Pete.. why not vote with the majority? Instead you stick out like a sore thumb with Pete voting for DL.......

This round.... instead of sticking with your suspect, you now are accusing Boyd.

Round 2 I didnt lynch Pete or cast a vote for him because I did not have enough evidence to say he was guilty, in fact I still believed him to be innocent.

I spent time trying to convince you that you were wrong becuase YOU WERE WRONG DERB AND YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME. lol

Now you are asknig me stupid questions. I have never contridcted myself.

As i stated at the beginning of this post, you do. You contradict yourself.

Wanting to wait to discuss things but in earlier rounds you were lynch happy and I said so.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm

derB wrote:
I get it! I was wrong about Thian!

I pushed for his lynch hard because I felt it would be hard to get people to want to lynch him. Hindsight is 20/20. It's not about keeping around our favorite people. If I knew exactly who was innocent and guilty that would mean I am mafia.

Why didn't you help me lynch Cam in round one, and instead try and convince me I was wrong?

Why didn't you help me lynch Pete in round two, when I was also onto him?

Why did you spend your time trying to convince me I was wrong, and now expect me to suffer the consequences for it?

As you can see, that kind of questioning can be a two way street.

Frankly I am tired of apologizing for it because it's easy to take the high road when you don't take risks. If you really suspect me take the initiative and the risk and vote me. If you really suspect Boyd, take the initiative and vote him.

As far as I can see, I have brought all that can be brought to the table against Boyd. All he has against me is that he is better at placing skillfully timed votes. What I have against him involves logical observations about scenarios that would enable him to be mafia, and it fits.

Okay mafia man, let me humor you, since you can't read any context.

Why push hard for the Thian lynch though???? You don't know if he's gulty but you push for a lynch, because it is hard to lynch him??? Please stop explaining why you strung up Thian - it gets worse each time.

I was trying to convince you that you don't know who is guilty and that you have no evidence and that the odds favor you killing a townie. What part of that logic are you failing to grasp? And if you were so sure about cam early why did you piddle around come crunch time? When Phoc actually used some cold logic on me that if you are mafia that Cam must also be mafia, that is when i knew he was guilty.

Now ask me why i didn't help you to lynch Thian when you were onto him. See, you being onto somebody gains you 0 points in my book.

Frankly I am tired of reading what you call apologies. I am also tired of your big words like villify. Hey how come you can villify me, but you wilt when villified? I already enacted a "teasing freeze" on you. Maybe i need to enact a "follow my rules freeze" and a "villify freeze"
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm

derB wrote:

Tell me Boyd, why do you think PhocQ got killed last night? And don't give me that 'speculation is worthless' bullcrap. If you are a townie that you don't 'know' anything, just like me, and have to figure it out by putting the pieces together. That entails speculation.

You killed PhocQ so he couldn't protect any more innocents. I would imagine its hard enough playing by your lonesome.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

oh, also speculation is worthless.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 pm

How can you even say that and feel good about saying it?

Why can't you just admit I was right about Cam before you were? I was right about Pete before you were. Why can't you admit you were mistaken to not lynch them, just because you didn't figure it out? I was convinced by you to not chase those leads because you felt you were right about them. And now I have to pay the price because you now want to take the credit for being right about them later in the game, while I suffer for lynching wrong once. Then, later in the game, when I try your tact and try and measure things out and talk it out and figure it out, I am still chastised. This time for being too patient and talkative! I was weighing out my options, like you were in the early game, and just because I got beat to the votes. If you go back and actually read all my posts, instead of my unfortunate voting history, you will see without a doubt that THIAN, CAM, PETE, DL and BOYD. have been my top suspects all game. I have endlessly repented my lynch of Thian, but you never want to let it go. I have admitted that I am possibly wrong to have suspected DL, and now you are going to hold it against me too. You are never looking at when I was RIGHT Mandie, you only seem to content to look at when I was wrong.

You just don't want to believe that you have been wrong to suspect me too. You have to let go of that pretense Mandie. It's not about being perfectly right at all times. It's about learning from mistakes. You were mistaken to not lynch Cam round one, end of story. You were mistaken about Pete for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

I was mistaken about Pete and was willing to admit it, and when I saw the error in my judgement, I lynched Pete (without your help).
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Just like I lynched Cam (without your help)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next