ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Empty
PostSubject: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 pm

I made sigs so you can show your support for your pick of America's Favorite Dancer!!!

It was hard for me to choose. Not only are there some really good people. But also just like, I change my mind all the time over the course of the show because you just start to notice people that become amazing later on. And like who do you choose??? The one you think is the best? The one who you like the most? The one who you think will win? The one you wanna bang the most whether you think they're going to make it far or not? I had to decide on one of these ways...you decide how I chose.

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Ariana
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Ashleigh
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Bianca
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Billy
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Brandon
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Channing
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Ellenore
>Chosen by FogInCashtown<So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Jakob
>Chosen by Keyboardguy<

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Karen
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Kathryn
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Kevin
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Legacy
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Mollee
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Nathan
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Noelle
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Pauline
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Peter
>Chosen by ME!<

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Phillip
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Russell
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Ryan
So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Victor

Last edited by Val du Fontennay on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun!

And just so everybody knows... Billy, Brandon, and Ariana were eliminated (Brandon was brought back on to replace a sick Billy, and Ariana and Brandon were eliminated).

And I want to take Jakob!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah, I was just trying to avoid spoilers in case anyone hadn't seen it yet.

Also Jakob is SO good.
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Heh. Woops. Anyway, at least nobody's going to pick someone who gets eliminated right after they pick them lol.

I knowww! And he's not bad to look at either. Wink
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

I pick Karen, that dance move is ridiculous in a bad way. But I'm not putting that shit in my signature and I don't watch the show, so this is more for hilarity's sake than anything else :-P
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Isn't that dance move hilarious!!!! Yeah, I was even chuckling to myself while making it. That and Noelle crack me up!

When they did their little "Meet the top 20" show the only person that really stood out to me was Jakob, and yeah, he's fun to...observe...
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much why I picked him. Thought he was the biggest stand-out... in more ways than one. Wink
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh man Noelle's pose I didn't even see...wow...
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Ellenore please! Smile
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 am

I think you were right though and Karen's pose is just so much more...you.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 am

She is going to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon the shit out of the rest of these people. And then send a nunchuck to Kat's face.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 am

I'll pick Peter just cause we share the same name lol. Haven't seen this season at all but will eventually, LOVE this show!
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am

K so this never really picked up but did anybody else watch the finale? Sooooo disappointed. This season has been pretty mediocre in my eyes, yet in the final 6 there were 4 dancers I would have been fine with winning. Ryan left first, thankfully, then all I needed was a Ellenore/Kathryn/Jakob win and could tolerate Ashleigh, and when it came down to 2 I swore Jakob had it in the bag.

Then Russell and his "extremely injured leg" went on to win and freak out, rip off his shirt and lose any class. I was angry. Season 7 cannot come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:32 am

I thought it was really clear that Russell was going to win back from like, episode 1. I'm not even kidding, in the first episode they put him in the bottom 2 and everyone booed the judges...even though he sucked...and I turned to my friends and went "Well...he wins."

I was also very disappointed, since Jakob was clearly one of the best dancers they've ever had on the show, and for once being a good dancer made him well liked, I was hoping he would win, and I always said he should, but I knew he would only be able to get 2nd place. And that was really really stupid.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

I had Russell will win feelings back way when as well, but I brushed them aside for fantastic dancers like Jakob. I felt like Russell never really was a star on the show as much as they tried to push for him to be. And I know (since they beat it into our skulls) that it is FAVOURITE dancer and not BEST dancer, but he wasn't even extremely personable to me.

And I'm tired of the judges creaming over somebody because they are untrained and can do other styles. Yes, it's awesome, no, you don't have to bring it up every week to pimp the person out. We already had this winner 2 seasons ago with Joshua (although it was deserved that season).

Stiillll upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!   So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So You Think You Can Dance Signature Contest!!!
Page 1 of 1