ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff Empty
PostSubject: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:02 pm

dj wrote:
Both Teams will be taken to an undisclosed location where you will be constructing a NEW BANK:
PETE IS THE TEAM LEADER FOR BLUE
DONNA IS THE TEAM LEADER FOR ORANGE
KEVIN SITTING OUT FOR THE BLUE TEAM

Constructing these Banks will take alot of patience, persistence, and teamwork, but a timely completion will secure your teams safety from the Vault.

Each Bank will take 600 stone to complete.

Collecting stone, however, is a group effort, and the more that are working on it at once the faster the collecting takes place.

In Your Team Forums you will find your official Challenge Thread that you will be working in.

To collect stone, simply post in that thread "(Your name) collects stone."

The catch is that each player may only post once within a 10 minute timespan, but multiple players posting at exactly the same time will result in additional stone collected for the team.

If 1 player posts they collect 10 stone. However, if 2 players post at the same time, 25 stone is collected. If three players post at the same time, 50 stone is collected. You can not collect more than 50 stone at one time. So If 4 players post at the same time, You will still only get 50 stone for three people posting at once, and the 4th will have collected only 10.

1 player = 10 stone
2 players = 25 stone
3 players = 50 stone

Only posts made at exactly the same time will count as multiple stone gatherings. If you are just 1 minute off it will not count towards the group.

It is possible that your team could complete this challenge in 2 hours, but chances are this challenge will take some time so planning is crucial.

The first team to complete their Bank will secure their teams safety, sending the other into The Vault.

If this challenge reaches the deadline and no team has finished...whichever team to get the closest to finishing will win. 9pm EST FRIDAY.

It will be announced to all when the first Bank has been completed once we are around to see it and can deliver the news.

The challenge begins now. Again, you can find your official challenge thread IN YOUR TEAM FORUM.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:05 pm

If you guys give me an exact minute to post on, I'll post, AIM was freezing everything up so I dont' wanna get back on.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I waited guys, but i wanted to start, I can post again in 10 minutes, but if you guys wanna come up with a time, like right on every 0, then i'll come back at 20 after and post with y'all
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Santos collects stone."
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

derB collects stone
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Does this mean you want to do it on every 2 then?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Alright, this is really tough to do without AIM.

Right now, we have 4 available posters right now. I haven't been able to reach Pete yet.

How about, since Santos was late, we wait until 8:23. That way we can pick him up into the group. Somebody also needs to break from the group, and gain an extra 10 stones per post.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Tiff, since you were much earlier, maybe you can keep posting on your own since I can't reach you through AIM?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Alright. I won't be trying to jump to three different windows to coordinate this anymore, I am screwing up too much, lol.

I will just be posting at 8:35, just so everyone is aware.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 pm

guys I'll be on aim shortly to help on this challenge, sorry
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 pm

derB collects stone
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

sum'bich. I gotta close this window, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff   Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Team: Challenge 4 stuff
Page 1 of 1