ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals: R2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessionals: R2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals: R2   Confessionals: R2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm

What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Do you have these qualities in you to win?
I think you need to be charismatic and a little intimidating, as well as being able to really underplay your strengths to make sure you don't come off as an obvious threat. I think I have these qualities in spades, however I need to start working on appearing slightly less active to make sure I stick around longer than those who are recognized as a tough foe in challenges later in the game. After that, I think I can make friends long enough to carry me through the game without much trouble.

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination?
Not really surprised. When you don't show up, you gonna get booted.

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge?
I don't think he made the team lose the challenge, we were screwed at the outset by the lack of Todd. Jordan at least showed up and tried, and I can't hold that against him. Being down an automatic 4 points really didn't help matters, and that Jordan goofed really didn't matter.

Who is better : DJ or Mandie?
If I choose correctly, do I win immunity? Laughing

If you have: What is your strategy knowing you can't be a team leader again until you merge?
Be as vocal as I can to try and ensure the people I think will hinder me most post-merge get the boot.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals: R2
Page 1 of 1