ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4

Go down 
+6
Enchantress
Mr Phoc
Tiffani
Amanda Leigh
Thian
Pete
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

First off I wanna say I'm extremely sorry for not getting this up on Wednesday or yesterday, I can't believe I let this slip my mind

This last hour you all were able to take derB out who happened to be Winnie Sanderson, which left Sarah Sanderson all alone, will she be next to follow?

As a magical spell separated everyone for one hour, no one knew who was safe, and who wasn't but when everyone was finally able to leave their rooms everyone was accounted for, minus one person.

Thian's life has been sucked out of him...

who was Thian?

Well he was one of the parents of Salem!

This is day four please discuss amongst yourselves who you think may be a Witch. Majority +1 ends a round or if we get to the deadline then there will be no elimination. Good luck and may heaven help you rid this world of evil!

SUSPECTS REMAINING:
Caroling Cam
Amanda
Tiffani
Jordan
Kyle
JJ
PhocQ
Stacie

ROLES REMAINING:
Sarah Sanderson – The Witch
Thackery Binx – The Seer
Alison – The Nurse
Dani Dennison – The Tracker
Emily Binx – The Blocker
Plus 3 Parents

ELIMINATED
9 ~ Thian (Parent)
10 ~ derB (Winnie Sanderson ~ Witch)
11 ~ Dragonldy640 (Max Dennison ~ Bodyguard)
12 ~ Virtuanno Murphy (Mary Sanderson ~ Witch)

You have until this coming Tuesday, March 1st @ 9pm EST to come to a majority +1
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

BAH! go townies!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh No, not Thian...... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Gawd, that sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm

If we can figure out who the last witch is, thats it, we can end the game and win it for the townies.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Awww. That sucks. I hope nobody expects me to take care of Thian's kids for him. I don't even like my own.

I'm figuring at this point there is no excuse for us not to be able to figure out who the last witch is. Given all the roles, at the very least it should be easy to narrow it down to the witch and 3 parents .

Given Kyle's comments on Tiffani on day 2 and the fact I think her talking more openly about roles makes it less likely she has one. I think Kyle checked her out and got nothing. I think Tiffani is a parent.

Obviously Kyle has a role and given how sure he was about his call out of Derb, I'll guess he is the seer.

I'm going to guess the Tracker is either Stacie or Jordan. I was surprised the witch was able to make a kill last night so I'll guess one of those two chose incorrectly.

I think JJ is the nurse/repellant or whatever role. I don't really know why but I just feel like she has secretly been keeping us safe.

Not really sure but I'll guess Mandie is Dani the investigator.

And since I am not (edited lol) a witch, that really only leaves one of Cam or Jordan/Stacie as the witch. Cam has said a ton of things that have seemed very suspcious to me. He called out Kyle for his role, jumped on bandwagons for lynches and basically just been shady. lol

So yeah, them's my guesses.

Last edited by PhocQ on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:06 pm

PhocQ wrote:

And since I am a witch,

Freudian slip much? Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 35478 Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 35478 Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 35478
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Thian Sad
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

While that is quite interesting Phoc, I'm not sure I agree with you about all the roles but it is obvious we should be able to get the witch. I have my own ideas of who I think have roles/are innocent but one person I think is not innocent and that I am voting for is Cam.

I vote for Cam

Last edited by JJ on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm

I am also voting for Cam

I need to go back and read some more, I remember making a post last round that sounded good to me lol But from the pain i was in, I have forgotten what I said already lol It totally sucks sucks sucks, I hope we get this right because the nurse obviously has no idea who needs protection each night Sad

Last edited by Tiffani on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Id like to hear some arguements for someone to lynch other than Cam. Lets not rush to a quick lynch like we almost did day 2 w/o hearing from everyone first.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Id actually like to step up and defend Cam. I don't have time (as I'm at work) to go into detail at the moment but will when I get home. Just speaking up now so we don't rush into a lynch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Im going to hold off on my vote. I want to hear from everyone before I make my decision. Stacie.... that includes you too. lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I'm here.. Today was my daughters birthday, so I am sorry I haven't been around much, and on that note.. I have several plans this weekend, so I will try to be here as much as possible.

Sorry Thian, you will be missed.

I am not a witch. I will answer whatever questions you have. Not really sure what you want to hear.

Why is everyone so ready to lynch Cam? I think we need to be on the watch out for people who are pointing fingers right off the bat. I am not sure who I will vote for this round, I'm stumped. I didn't get to vote last round, because by the time I made it to the forum, it was closed. Everyone had already lynched DerB.

I also think we need to go back and see who DerB and Virtuanno were pointing fingers at.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

yes actually, sorry to distract but we do have family plans this weekend etc for my niece's bday. Although i will only be partaking in tomorrow's lunch plans. I wish you luck Stacie with all those 2 year olds. Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 204853

As for what you said Stacie,about the game, I think going to look to see what Derb has said in the past about people may help point us in the right direction. Was he ever against Cam, or Jordan?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Well, in the end, he voted for himself. However, at the beginning of the last round, seems like he pointed his finger a little at everyone. He seemed very wishy washy until others started to point fingers.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:31 am

I feel strongly the final witch remaining has responded since my last post.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:32 am

Stacie wrote:
Why is everyone so ready to lynch Cam? I think we need to be on the watch out for people who are pointing fingers right off the bat. I am not sure who I will vote for this round, I'm stumped. I didn't get to vote last round, because by the time I made it to the forum, it was closed. Everyone had already lynched DerB.

Well the reasons Jackie gave are exactly why I'm willing to vote him as well, and he was top on my suspect list last day time as well.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 am

Ok Thian didn't even post last day round, so why would he be a target I wonder? I'm wondering if before Winifred was killed, she checked Thian out and discovered he had a good role and told the others about it which is why Thian was night killed. Because I'm not sure why someone would go after a quiet player last day compared to the louder ones. But who did he usually go after? Cam, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 am

Kyle wrote:
I feel strongly the final witch remaining has responded since my last post.

So Stacie, Jordan & Mandie?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 am

Yes you're right, Thian did go after Cam. Tiffani, I believe you're on to something here.

I vote to Lynch Cam
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 am

DEADLINE: Tuesday March 1st @ 9pm EST

VOTES: (Majority vote is 5)
3 votes of 5 ~ Caroling Cam (JJ, Tiffani, Stacie)

Pending Votes (5): Caroling Cam, Amanda, Jordan, Kyle, PhocQ
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 am

Kyle, if you honestly know who the last witch is, then just say so. It's one witch. The only way the witch cannot be lynched is if the Nurse protected them last night and I can guarantee you that Alison did not protect any of the suspects.
Also, Jordan, i hope you can get on and let us in on your secret soon. I have to wonder, would a witch jump in to save an innocent player to make themselves look innocent by chance?
This leaves Mandie & Stacie. I have to say I trust that Mandie is innocent, because there were times she stood up to take the side of innocent people, myself included, and I'm not sure 100% that a witch would do that, unless like I mentioned above, unless it means she looks innocent in the long run.
Stacie as a new player, I can't feel any vibes for her at all.
And Kyle, well I'm still here lmao so I think he's innocent, but then again, killing me would've probably put a target on him. So he could still be a witch. derB stood up for him over and over again, and maybe they planned that from the beginning. That they couldn't be witches because derB was protecting Kyle a lot, and then when the time came, Kyle would target derB or vice versa, and look innocent in the long run. But no one has disputed any "claims" that were made.

I just realized that we have a blocker lol roh ruh
Anyway, Dani & Emily were not killed which means that the witch can indeed be lynched, after reading the roles, it says the only way we can't kill a witch is if the witch sucks the lives out of these girls. GOOD.

I guess it's safe to say that Phoc could be right about Jordan, because if he tracked Cam last night and Cam did nothing, and someone died, that means Cam is not a witch.

I'm going to retract my vote for Cam until I hear more from Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 am

Jordan wrote:
Id actually like to step up and defend Cam. I don't have time (as I'm at work) to go into detail at the moment but will when I get home. Just speaking up now so we don't rush into a lynch...

This post makes me feel Cam shouldn't be lynched. I retract my vote to lynch Cam.

Jordan, can't wait to hear more from you but until we do there's no rush. We can almost find our witch by process of elimination now.

I am leaning toward Stacie because after saying "Why is everyone so ready to lynch Cam? I think we need to be on the
watch out for people who are pointing fingers right off the bat." Two people had voted Cam at the point and I am always suspicious of people who say "pointing fingers" like it's a bad thing because that's what this game's all about. If you aren't pointing fingers you are doing nothing to help. Also, after Jordan's post (which was an obvious claiming of a role and knowledge imo) she votes Cam. Like maybe she's hoping for a fast lynch before Jordan has time to explain himself?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

you gals wont regret those retractions =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus Day 4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next