ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Welcome to your first challenge. As you can see you have not been put into teams yet. That will change after this challenge. For this challenge you are all competing individually. This challenge will result in two people winning. The two that come in 1st and 2nd place will become the first Team Captains and they will be choosing their teams in a schoolyard pick em. 1st Place winner will be picking first. Don't worry, no one will be eliminated after this challenge. The First elimination will take place after your 1st challenge as teams.

Now, Moving on to todays challenge. Here is how this will work. Each of you have your own private journal that no one can see. You are to start a new thread inside your journal titled: POST LIKE A WHORE. You will be posting for exactly one hour. The goal is to get as many posts as you possibly can in one hour. Your time will begin whenever you make your first post. So do not start this challenge until you are ready to begin. There are no time restrictions as far as your posts go. If you want to win this challenge, you must become a posting whore. Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore 204853 (I just like to say that word, Whore.) lol You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. The two people with the most posts will win this challenge. If for some reason two people get the same amount of posts and tie, we will go by who completed their challenge first. You only get one shot, you can not try again later to get more posts. I will be looking at your start time and your finish time and will only count the posts that follow our guidelines. If you have any questions, Please ask. This challenge will be officially over at 9pm EST on Monday February 21st.

Are you ready Money Lovers? Show us what you got!!!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

If you have any questions post them in this topic!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Question: Can we make a practice thread?

Answer: Yes, just label it practice in your journal. When you are ready to post and compete officially, just differentiate so we know which is the Official Thread for us to score (as we mentioned above, titling it "Post Like A Whore" is easiest.) But saying "Official Thread" or something to that is fine too.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Also, if you have not checked in and read the rules, head here:

https://orgplanet.forumotion.com/t4292-rules

Once you check in you will have access to your journals.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Earlier today a player asked me if the deadline was 9pmCST. I said yes, however, It states here in the challenge that it's 9pmEST. So, having said that, If you have not started the challenge, I am extending for one hour. I am so sorry. In the future, please make sure to always read the challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore 3190738_gal

He said race! I hope I win...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

ooooooooo Cock doggies

Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvw-oPoLw8_kwjSuTDBAcFQdFh8l0YErIRyzG59qjY5sHSutA8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore   Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1 - Part 1 - Post Like A Whore
Page 1 of 1