ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great things happen when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Great things happen when... Empty
PostSubject: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 am

I am happy to say this man got his comeuppance, for a long time Ted Williams had been begging at that corner, hoping to somehow get a break in life using his voice. Then he appeared on Youtube, landing over 4 million hits in just a few days.

ritchey (video poster) wrote:
UPDATE-FINAL: Well everyone. You can give yourselves and Ted a high-five. He's being given offers hand-over-fist over the air. He'll be set for life.

My request to all. Whenever you run across a story such as this, don't assume it'll take a life of its own, on its own. It won't. It can't. There are too many other stories that drown out the one before it.

You need to spend time to get that story and its word out to many. If you care, you'll do it.

Keep the faith, pay forward and always lend a hand; even if you're the one who needs it.

God bless Mr. Williams. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him for sometime to come.

I know he will never wee this, but Congrats Mr Williams. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

That is effin incredible!!! congrats to that guy!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 pm

The happy ending you've been waiting for:

Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 pm

WOW.... wow wo wow.. .seriously... I am so proud of this guy! Everything fell into place for him.

What a great story!
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 am

I'm watching him on the Jimmy Fallon show XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great things happen when...   Great things happen when... Empty

Back to top Go down

Great things happen when...
Page 1 of 1