ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oy. Game Issue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Oy.  Game Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Oy. Game Issue.   Oy.  Game Issue. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Alright....soooooooo in OPS1.

There's Michael M. Mitch. Bill. Jessica.

There was a 2-2 tie in the vote between Bill and Jessica. And a 1-1 revote.

So there was a firebuilding challenge for Bill and Jess to do, they had 24 hours to do it - the person who lasted the longest would win and stay in the game.

Welll last night following this announcement, Bill came to me, and told me that he had too much going on in life, and that this would be one of his last games ever, and he told me that he was probably not going to do even attempt the challenge. Then, he went on to make an elaborate post in the game forum about how he was like "good luck to the three of you" - basically to me, he said he was quitting without officially saying "I quit."

He then proceeded to tell Michael that he didn't deserve to win the game, and told Jessica that Michael wasn't bringing her to the Final 2, told her that her answers to his questions wern't valid and the conclusion was he was rude to both of them....at least from my perspective.

Anyway, coming home at 10pm - 2.5 hours left in the tiebreaker challenge....I basically felt as though Bill had quit the game. I don't understand why he would tell me all this bullshit about he tried and tried and tried and then just up and gave up in the challenge that pretty much meant the most.

So I called the challenge early, gave Jess the win, and removed Bill from the game.

Around 11:30 tonight, Bill IMed me and told me that he was going to participate in the final hour of the challenge.

Umm....*smacks forehead*

I told him that I had already gotten the impression that he had waved the forfeit flag and I had given Jess the win. And he was like "don't assume that I quit, I never said I quit" - it's true, he didn't, but his conversation with me last night, combined with the post he made in the game, made me think he wasn't going to try, and I didn't want to wait around for 3 hours to post the inevitable.

Anyway, he proceeded to bring up the time that I quit his game at F4 because at the time I had to focus on things happening in my life outside of games - I quit all the games I was in and took a 6 month break from ORGs, I didn't even speak to anybody... that was earlier this year.

I PMed Mandie about this problem, but I needed a place to explain myself about this - Bill apparently logged our conversation tonight and sent it to Mandie, too....but anyway ---

Thoughts?

I don't feel it's fair to Jessica to have her have to redo the challenge - as we all know the host has the final say in their game.....but I need someone to bounce this off of, because apparently Bill wanted to act all lowly and then take revenge and come back - except he forget to tell the fucking host that that was his plan??? I've had a relatively stress free game so far, and for this to happen so late in the game, I'm pretty ticked off right now.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Oy.  Game Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oy. Game Issue.   Oy.  Game Issue. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

"Subject: I may be a pyro... Yesterday at 1:31 am
So Jess and I have this fire building challenge before us. I know that I really hate endurance. I also know Jess is a college student like me. We don't have any qualms about not sleeping. A realization that I came to right around the time that this game was starting was that these games really don't mean anything. They're just for fun. Idk somehow that just gets lost sometimes. I'm not going to spend hours of my life posting. I have so many other fun things in my life I can do. I'll admit I started this game really lacklusterly, but I did get into it here at the end. A lot of that was that it better fit into my schedule. Anyway these last couple rounds got mean from my perspective and I just hope as everyone moves on to the end of the game that they remember it really doesn't mean anything and that it always stays fun. Enjoy everyone!
bill"

Bill's post from the forum
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Oy.  Game Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oy. Game Issue.   Oy.  Game Issue. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Kk if you are online Ill be on in a few to talk to you. Don't worry bout anything. We will work it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

Oy.  Game Issue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oy. Game Issue.   Oy.  Game Issue. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oy. Game Issue.
Page 1 of 1