ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Survivor Stories

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

My Survivor Stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

haha, yes, Richard was a red-head and I just felt he fit the look of him for the story.

as for me in the story, I tend to write myself as a someone you don't want to root for, or at least that has been my experience haha, so I wonder if you will like me lol, the character based on me is Mike if you didn't figure that out yet (my middle name and the name I used to go by online when I first wrote this season)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Episode 1 is finally posted, please read and comment, would like to know who everyone likes, who they dislike, who they think is going to win, etc...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 pm

sorry I haven't posted Episode 2 yet, will post it today, just keep getting sidetracked. Episode 3 will be posted next monday and then I'll get back on track
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 pm

sweet keep em coming.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Episode 2 has been officially been posted.

So the worst news, all my old stories are gone. The external hard drive I had them on just died on me. I may have them somewhere else but I am almost certain that I don't. Therefore I won't be able to share or continue to edit the old stories correctly, except the ones that are posted online. I do have a few printed out as well, so I'll see if I can find those as well.

Episode 3 will be posted next Monday. Please let me know what you think and any thoughts that you have. I know there is no dialogue but I kept that out as I tend to either write it as a story or as a script, I'm trying to stay away from the script format.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm

New episode has been posted, please read
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 pm

reading tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

Fill out the response form I posted please.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

sorry there was no episode on Monday, will have a new episode tomorrow or Friday.

Plus, if you could, it really helps me out the response form that Virtuanno posted gives me insight to how the characters are coming across.
Thanks for your patience Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 pm

just want to say I'm very sorry I haven't posted the next episode. I've gotten some bad news regarding family this week that has kept me from posting the next episode. As long as I have time I'll post it on Monday.
Again, sorry
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm

next episode to be posted in a little. Just a heads up
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Episode 4 is finally posted, sorry for it taking so long, promise Episode 5 on Thursday, it is all ready to go so no delays.
Please comment to let me know if you read it, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 pm

for anyone who is still following: New episode will be posted shortly!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 pm

so I'm an idiot and forgot to post on Monday, sorry, but am gearing up to post Episode 6 shortly, plus I'm gonna post a very short preview to Episode 7 which will be posted Monday, barring any issues due to the snowstorm we are supposed to be getting.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 am

so I haven't posted the next episode yet cause things have been crazy busy and I haven't been able to finish the next episode will try and post it today or Sunday.
Sorry for anyone who cares
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Survivor Stories   My Survivor Stories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Survivor Stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2