ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sisters Keeper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

My Sisters Keeper Empty
PostSubject: My Sisters Keeper   My Sisters Keeper EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:14 pm

I am now 15 minutes into the movie. Holy Hell...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

My Sisters Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sisters Keeper   My Sisters Keeper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:19 pm

so.. was this any good?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

My Sisters Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sisters Keeper   My Sisters Keeper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Incredible, you constantly fight back tears. It's about making tough choices, and I think this movie greatly portrays the kinds of decisions that happen every day for only a very few people, but for them these issues are very real.

It's about a family who has a daughter who develops a certain type of blood cancer, and none of her family are eligible donors to help keep her alive, so they decide to have another child, yet this one is genetically 'engineered', her DNA is designed by selecting an appropriate sperm cell from her father, for her to be a viable donor for her sister. From the time she is barely a toddler, she undergoes surgeries and transplants, via her parents wishes, in order to help save her sister. The movie revolves around the young girl going to a lawyer to fight for the rights to her own body, preventing her parents from using her in any more operations for the sake of her sister, who will likely die without them. What happens? You must watch...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

My Sisters Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sisters Keeper   My Sisters Keeper EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I am intrigued now. Why do you do this????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Sisters Keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sisters Keeper   My Sisters Keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sisters Keeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: