ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEG: Survivor Nicaragua

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

SEG: Survivor Nicaragua  Empty
PostSubject: SEG: Survivor Nicaragua    SEG: Survivor Nicaragua  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

SEG: Survivor Nicaragua  2v99l6q

Hey guys, SEG's on-season Survivor games are about to start and we have a few spots open on the registration list. This is a prediction game which, in case you aren't familiar, means you win immunities by guessing the outcomes of immunities, reward challenges, boots, etc on the regular show. The game follows the twists of the regular show and goes at the same pace.

You can choose to play as yourself or sign-up for the alias game and play as one of the cast members of the real show.

SEG: Survivor Nicaragua  1gj29h

It's a lot of fun so don't hesitate to check it out! Here is the Sign-up thread and link to the board.

SIGN-UPS

SEG Board

You will need to register with an account at SEG in order to sign up. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, as well. You can PM me here or IM me at BuffyZanzibar. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

SEG: Survivor Nicaragua
Page 1 of 1