ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left4Dead 1 + 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Left4Dead 1 + 2 Empty
PostSubject: Left4Dead 1 + 2   Left4Dead 1 + 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

I recently started playing these games and really like them and was wondering if anyone here played them on the computer?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Left4Dead 1 + 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 1 + 2   Left4Dead 1 + 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:35 am

LOVE Left 4 Dead. Both. I play it on XBox though. Favorite weapon? Tactical Shotgun. BOO-BOO-BOOMmmm.... so satisfying, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Left4Dead 1 + 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 1 + 2   Left4Dead 1 + 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I wish there was a way to play online on my PC with friends that have it on the XBox cause I have a lot that have the xbox. Oh well, it is a great game though. I tried them last fall cause my roommate had an Xbox and had them, and enjoyed them a lot and was debating getting an xbox for them but then realized they had the PC versions that definitely worked great on mine so I got them both, second one in July and the first one last week. I play them everyday, the 2nd one the most but do play them both. Can't wait for the next campaign that comes out next month, which one benefit of having it on the PC over Xbox is they are all free, plus people can make their own custom campaigns which are fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left4Dead 1 + 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 1 + 2   Left4Dead 1 + 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left4Dead 1 + 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: