ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! Empty
PostSubject: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm so pissed off about this >.> K, beginning of July, my mom sent me a package. She paid £50/$80 to send it, and it's still not here. They said it could take up to two months. Then, mid-July, my glasses malfunctioned. I was at the beach, and the heat melted the anti-reflective coating. I sent them home for only £2/$3, and my mom took them in to get them fixed. Finally, beginning of last week, they were fixed and my mom sent them back. She upgraded to the express post, since we didn't want it taking two months again. I have a back-up pair of glasses, but still. I want them back. Anyways, despite the fact I only paid $3 and they got there in two weeks, my mom had to pay £38/$60 to ensure they'd be there in a week. But, of course, they didn't. Today is the two week mark, and I got a letter. It told me that if I want my package back from customs, I have to pay an additional £63/$97!!!!

So my first package has taken nearly two months, and my second package is going to cost $157, despite costing only $3 when I sent it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:48 am

what a rip off. someone is completely over charging.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:24 am

It's probably because you're on a watch list from visiting all those 'Animal Husbandry' sites.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 am

MoMo Mott wrote:
It's probably because you're on a watch list from visiting all those 'Animal Husbandry' sites.

Mo, I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't tell anyone that?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 am

I'm going for 20 Jess. And I'm very excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!   GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO! Empty

Back to top Go down

GIMME ME MY PACKAGES, YO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: