ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like: Wildfire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Like: Wildfire Empty
PostSubject: Like: Wildfire   Like: Wildfire EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:27 pm

So I've been watching Wildfire...the show on ABC Family about a girl and her horse...

The Netflix description of this show is as follows:

After serving time in a teen detention center, 18-year-old Kris Furillo (Genevieve Cortese) gets a second chance at life when a local horse trainer (Greg Serano) sends her to live and work on a family run ranch. But while it's difficult enough assisting owner Henry Ritter (Dennis Weaver) and his daughter Jean (Nana Visitor) with the ranch's day-to-day operations, it's even tougher trying to fit in with the locals.

Now...I'm almost done with Season 3 and on my PS3 I was searching Netflix and it had the tab "Like: Wildfire" with choices of things that are like Wildfire that I might enjoy...so I look through it...specifically Wildfire: Season 2. And here they are in the order they appear on this list.....

Wildfire: Season 4 - Because Season 3 really deviates from the core of Wildfire, but season 4 picks it back up again,
McLeod's Daughters - Makes sense
Veronica Mars: Season 2 - A show about teens, and the 2nd season of it...makes sense...
Hidden Palms - Ok...Same kinda situations...
Degrassi: The Next Generation: Season 2 - Same thing...
Skins - Well now this isn't exactly a good example of this kind of 'teen show' but...
Roswell: Season 1 - That seems a little too SciFi but...
Bones: Season 1 - Wait...what?
Lost: Season 1 - I guess Kate and that horse...
Prison Break: Season 1 - Kris WAS in Prison...
Law & Order: Criminal Intent - Um.....
Legend Of The Seeker - This seems like we're getting WAY off course here...
Free Willy - Okay...okay...now we're back on track, this makes perfect sense...and there's only one more so it must also make sense
FARSCAPE: SEASON 1 - >EXPLODES<

Thanks Netflix...and you didn't even once use Supernatural which you would normally do since the star of Wildfire is in that cast as well...interesting....
Back to top Go down

Like: Wildfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: