ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Batman #1 Empty
PostSubject: Batman #1   Batman #1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 am

This article is pretty amazing. I can't stop laughing at all the Obama comments. Who reads an article about someone selling Batman #1 and thinks "GODDAMNED OBAMA!!!!!" Laughing. So hard.

I want to read "Liberal Riddler", by the way. It really would be one of the best comics.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Batman #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman #1   Batman #1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 am

That was really hilarious. For some reason I particularly enjoyed the girl talking about how people need to help the needy and this and that, and whatever the other thing was, and the note that she's definitely writing this on her nice computer from the comfort of her home lmfao. It really is so random when people do that kinda stuff cause you know half the time they aren't doing much to help, I thought that was great.

And the long stream of Obamahate was hilarity for random-power.

Last edited by Deetster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Batman #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman #1   Batman #1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Seriously!!!! That was SO random!!!!! I love the one that's just racist, it's my absolute favorite. Also the one that thought it was laughable that Batman #1 was rare...and the one that thought it was fake because Batman wasn't created until the 1960s. All really good ones.

The one with the girl talking about helping the needy...shit yeah...I just thought it was funny because she wasn't trying to be mean I feel like she was honestly just upset that someone would spend that much money on something so trivial...but yeah, you know she ain't doing anything either and she is oblivious to that and that's funny. I love when people are all talk, it amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batman #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman #1   Batman #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman #1
Page 1 of 1