ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know Your Meme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Know Your Meme Empty
PostSubject: Know Your Meme   Know Your Meme EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 am

This site is cracking me up. Their investigative reports on memes are hysterical just in how informative they are. I am posting these two just because I feel like they're the most relevant to here...especially to someone in particular. But my favorite one that I watched was the one for Joseph Ducreux.

Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Know Your Meme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Your Meme   Know Your Meme EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Hahaha, I enjoyd this. A lot of times I will see a meme or something that I can tell must be one, and will wonder of the origin, or even the meaning if any.

These both I of course knew of from the board, and from the double rainbow exposure we've had here.

I have no clue of who this Joseph Ducreux is. I suppose I will discover this when I am not too lazy to type something much shorter than this post, on an easy to manage search engine.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Know Your Meme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: