ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC 13 "Lickible Floor Tile Frenzy!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

IC 13 "Lickible Floor Tile Frenzy!" Empty
PostSubject: IC 13 "Lickible Floor Tile Frenzy!"   IC 13 "Lickible Floor Tile Frenzy!" EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Come on in everyone. First and foremost, congratulations on making the Final Four! This means each one of you has a one in four shot at inheriting my world-famous Chocolate Factory! Let's find out which three of you will increase your odds!

Brant, give it back. *holds up Immunity Candy Necklace*

Alright, for this Challenge, I'm going to have to set up a demonstration room for one of my new products. I'm sure you've all heard about my Lickible Wallpaper, right? Well, I've decided to evolve the idea into more areas of the house. For this challenge, you will be laying Lickible Floor Tiles.

The room we are currently in needs to be tiled. The room is a small square, seven feet by seven feet, forty-nine tiles (let's think of it as a grid with coordinates A1 through G7). To make this a Challenge, you will be competing against your tribemates to lay down more tiles than anyone else. Each of you will choose a place to begin by selecting an initial coordinate. This will be your first tile.

An order will be randomly selected.

The first person will move to one location adjacent to the tile you are currently standing on. The next person will then have five minutes to choose their next location. The third person may choose immediately after the second person has made their selection, or when the five minutes are up (you may go on the sixth minute). The fourth may move when the third moves or after five minutes are up. The cycle will then continue.

Here's the thing: once a space has been tiled, it may not be re-tiled by anyone, meaning:
  1. If I tile a space, you may not attempt to tile over it, and
  2. If I tile a space, I may not attempt to tile it again.

If you have found yourself in a position where you cannot move in any direction, you may no longer move, and you will be done with the Challenge. Other players may continue to move, and you will simply be removed from the cycle. If three players are out of commission, the fourth player may continue to move until they may no longer move.

This Challenge will be held in this thread.

The order for this Challenge was decided randomly:

1. Brant
2. Kenya
3. Bryan
4. Cam

The person who has the most
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

IC 13 "Lickible Floor Tile Frenzy!"
Page 1 of 1