ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 13 Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 13 Time Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 13 Time   Immunity Challenge 13 Time EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Hello everyone,

For Immunity Challenge 13, I want your input. I asked people if today would work, and the only input I got was negative, so I decided to move it. I realize now that a lack of input was supposed to be interpreted as a positive response to the initial time.

So please, let's discuss a time that works for everyone. We're all on different schedules, but I'm sure there's something that will overlap for all five of us (I can be available at almost any time of any day). That being said, if we find a time that works for all of us, I can also convert the challenge into a purely live AIM challenge. It would be very easy.

I apologize for not being exceptionally clear about this challenge and its nature, so I'll say now: if it is not an AIM challenge, it will still be "live" in a sense that it will begin when the challenge is posted, and it will continue until the challenge is complete (it's not deadline-based); if it is an AIM challenge, it will definitely go much quicker.

We can do it tonight, whether AIM or not, but if so it wouldn't start until at least 9:00pm EST, and I'd probably appreciate some extra time to look over everything and prepare.

Please, feel free to discuss.

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

Immunity Challenge 13 Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 13 Time   Immunity Challenge 13 Time EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm

We could do it on AIM tonight if that's good with everyone else. Whatever works.
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge 13 Time
Page 1 of 1