ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I watched Push & Wanted last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

I watched Push & Wanted last night Empty
PostSubject: I watched Push & Wanted last night   I watched Push & Wanted last night EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 am

Both were decent. Push wasn't as good as Wanted (I'm only comparing the two because they're both action and I watched em in the same night). I think Push would do well to have a sequel, because I don't think I really cared that much about what was going on, but I was very intrigued by the powers and the organization and whatnot. I think it could be elaborated upon really nicely. I guess I don't really care all that much though; I'll wait til I can rent it like the first.

Wanted is kinda the same way, but in reverse. I don't really care all too much about a sequel, though I know they're definitely doing one. I don't really see how they could thought (won't say why in case you haven't seen it). But yeah, Wanted was pretty much so ridiculous that it was good. I think they realized that the action is just so off the wall that it had to also be slightly funny...and I think they delivered well.

Both fun, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I watched Push & Wanted last night   I watched Push & Wanted last night EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 am

Wanted had me up until the LOOM OF FATE...that's when I checked out...

Even when they were describing the loom I was like "That's cool, someone like weaves this loom and puts a code in it of who to kill, that seems overly elaborate but it's still cooooooooh shit it's just fate, okay, I'm done."

Push had Chris Evans, therefor it was great.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I watched Push & Wanted last night   I watched Push & Wanted last night EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 am

I have to say I loved both movies but I liked Push more, that may be because Chris Evans is in it and I think he is awesome, any movies with him are worth seeing in my opinion.

I really liked Wanted and cannot wait to see the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I watched Push & Wanted last night   I watched Push & Wanted last night Empty

Back to top Go down

I watched Push & Wanted last night
Page 1 of 1