ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You Think You Can Dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

So You Think You Can Dance Empty
PostSubject: So You Think You Can Dance   So You Think You Can Dance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:09 am

I just watched the whole season between last night and tonight. Other than being happy about the All Stars being back (Specifically Courtney and Pasha...kind of Twitch also) there hasn't been anything interesting about this season, no amazing dances, no amazing dancers, except I have a woody for Robert, but that's besides the point. Boring. BORING! And I hate it when a show does the "we won't eliminate anyone, HOORAY!!!!!" thing...that always pisses me off. I do think it's funny that the only guys that left the show was because of injury and not because of their dancing, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Final 6...it's 5 guys and 1 girl. Their hotel is just one bendy orgy and a girl sitting alone in her room crying.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance   So You Think You Can Dance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 am

I do really love Courtney though.

http://www.rickey.org/?p=44547
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance   So You Think You Can Dance EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 pm

I haven't religiously watched dance since the season with Gev & Courtney. The dancers have just gotten less interesting each season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance   So You Think You Can Dance EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

They really really have....BUT COURTNEY'S ON IT NOW BECAUSE SHE'S AN ALL STAR!!!! That's like...the only reason that I decided to power through this season and watch it...and I fast-forward most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance   So You Think You Can Dance Empty

Back to top Go down

So You Think You Can Dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: