ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate this challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

I hate this challenge Empty
PostSubject: I hate this challenge   I hate this challenge EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Wow...I feel like I would rather just get voted out than win this challenge. I hate it. Give me a smarts challenge, a physical challenge, a strategy challenge, just no more posting challenges!

I'm debating giving up or not, because I know Cam barely sleeps and will be able to post all day tomorrow. I need lots of sleep and have to work tomorrow and be on a train. It just sucks to spend so much time on a challenge and then lose, like you can see yourself wasting your life away.

I've definitely become less serious about survivor games than I was 3 years ago. Like I honestly don't care if I get voted out. It wouldn't be my first choice, but its really not gonna phase me. I won't miss the challenges. I won't miss not talking to Kenya, Bryan, and Cam. Brant I can still talk to afterwards if I want.

I think also in past games I have had alliances I had to stick in there for. Now, its like its just me, if I give up on immunity there is no one who will be hurt by me leaving...Brant maybe a little, but he had his chance to save me.

So yeah, basically I am not gonna give 100% on this challenge, but I will still try to save myself from strategizing
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I hate this challenge   I hate this challenge EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 am

What's your favorite kind of challenge?

I think it's safe to say you've been the most vocal about disliking this challenge, so I'd love some feedback for if I decide to host again. I'd like to think I can only get better with some constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: I hate this challenge   I hate this challenge EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 am

I am just now seeing this so sorry for the delay!!!

My favorite challenge in your game was the puzzle challenge.

Obviously it is a lot harder to create challenges online than in the real game, lots and lots of limitations. But I feel like challenges should be at least somewhat comparable to the game, like the game would NEVER have a 24 hour endurance challenge. It would be illegal.

I think a lot of your challenges were either posting or luck, two things I hate. Posting because there is always gonna be someone with more time on their hands, in a 24 hour period I can only do so much. And then I just have bad luck.

For this challenge.....you could have done something that tested accuracy of posts rather than sheer number (who posts every single minute in a row).

Live challenges are for sure the best, because you can do the most with them, like we could have done a mini apples to apples game and that would have been AWESOME and original.

I would recommend looking at the archives here of other games to see the different kinds of challenges. I think it is definitely the hardest part about hosting, coming up with 12-17 different, interesting challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate this challenge   I hate this challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate this challenge
Page 1 of 1