ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log" Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log"   Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log" EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Come on in everyone. Welcome, Final 6 to your next Immunity Challenge. Your Tribe looking a bit different; Cory voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Cam, give it back.

*holds up Immunity Candy Necklace*

Immunity: up for grabs.

You all know that I'm extremely secretive with my recipes, right? Well, you should be too if you inherit this Factory. However, for this Challenge, you will be taking a risk in order to win Immunity: you'll be putting some recipes into a chest and hoping no one else finds them. This Challenge is extremely simple. As you noticed, in your Suite there is a big chest of drawers:

Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log" DRAWERS

Each of you will be putting two recipes into the drawers, and you will then take turns trying to find them (the order will be determined randomly). When both of your recipes are found, you will be knocked out of the Challenge. The last person with a recipe in the drawers will win Immunity.

What you need to do for this Challenge:

1. In your Journal, make a new thread called "Immunity Challenge 11" or something to that extent.

2. Next, choose two drawers that you'd like to hide your recipes in. Simply choose two coordinates (i.e. A1, B2, etc.). It is possible for multiple people to hide their recipes in the same drawers.

3. Make a list of 20 drawers that you'd like to look in.

The Mysterious Glass Elevator: Please pay close attention. There is one last prize left in the Glass Elevator, and this is the last opportunity for you to find it. One of you will likely find yourself traveling in that Elevator after this Challenge is through. One of these drawers contains a pass onto the Mysterious Glass Elevator. The first person to find that pass will win the very last trip on the Elevator and a shot at the very last prize. It should Be interesting to see who finds it first.

You will have 24 hours to complete this Challenge (Monday July 19th at 9:00pm). You may change your submissions as much as you want until the deadline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Immunity Challenge 11 - "The Candy-log"
Page 1 of 1