ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 10 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 10   Tribal Council 10 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Welcome, Scrumdiddlyumptious Tribe, to yet another Tribal Council. Here you will be ending yet another person's chances of inheriting this Factory and adding a third member to the Board of Trustees who will ultimately decide my successor. Speaking of, here are Kyle and Pete. Welcome, guys.

Before we get to the votes, let's talk. As always, I've got some questions for you:

EVERYONE: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel in this game right now (10 being safe, 1 being unsafe)?

Brant: In the most recent Immunity Challenge, each person had four items, two that could hurt and two that could help. No one elected to hinder anyone else's progress. Is this a sign of mutual respect for competition, or a sign of mutual fear of backlash?

Bryan: Having played this game for ten rounds now, how easy is it to fall into a false sense of security in this game?

Cam: Two people helped you in this past Immunity Challenge. Does this go into consideration when deciding who to vote for? Also, you've got Immunity. Planning on keeping it?

Cory: With each person voted out of this game, how much harder does it become to protect yourself?

Deetster: Are the days of unanimous votes over in this game, or can we expect this group to continue making decisions together?

Kenya: At the last Tribal Council, Pete seemed to have no idea that he was going home. Worried that the same thing could happen to you?

Sadie: Five people competed in the Immunity Challenge, but of course, only one person can win. How important is it to show up each time to the Challenges even if you don't win?

Alright, as always, vote in your Journals, and please provide a reason. You will have until tomorrow evening (Friday, July 16th) at 9:00pm EST to cast your votes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Tribal Council 10
Page 1 of 1