ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get To know Willy Wonka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Get To know Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Get To know Willy Wonka   Get To know Willy Wonka EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am

Dear Willy Wonka,

ORGPlanet Member Inquiries would like to extend communication with you in order to find out your likes and dislikes and understand your thought process. If you would kindly respond to the following questions it will help ORGPlanet Member Inquiries to further get to know and understand its community better and it's members.

1. Do you like chips or candy more?
2. Have you ever considered moving from your country to another? If so, where?
3. Finish the sentence, a million dollars would _________
4. What sport is your least favorite to play or watch?
5. How old were you when you first learnt to ride a bike?
6. Place the four seasons in order from least favorite to most favourite
7. Cupcakes or Muffings?

We thank you for taking the time here to answer the questions and look forward to hearing your responses.

Regards,

ORGPlanet Member Inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Get To know Willy Wonka   Get To know Willy Wonka EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Dear ORGPlanet Member Inquiries,

I would love to help OPMI in its attempt to understand its community better!

1. Do you like chips or candy more?
As much as I enjoy a good Nacho Cheesier Dorito or Garden Salsa Sun Chip, I'm gonna have to go with candy on this one. I just don't eat many chips, and after all, what isn't good with a bit of chocolate slathered on top. Nothing. You may have thought of something, but you were probably wrong.

2. Have you ever considered moving from your country to another? If so, where?
Sure! As fortunate as I am to have born in the United States, I've definitely thought of a couple places that I'd like to live, if even for a short period of time. I'd love to spend some quality time in Spain, and I think many other European countries would be totally bombtastic to live in. France has some pretty sweet health-care, I hear. Also, I think Japan could be pretty cool depending on what part I was living in. Obviously any other large English-speaking country could be easy and fun (Canada, UK, Australia), because the adjustment wouldn't be too strenuous. I think of traveling and spending time in other places often.

As a matter of fact, I'm currently working on my Peace Corps application, so I'll be living in another country for at least two years, and that could be anywhere (except like...the Middle East). Africa, South America, Asia, even a bunch of the islands Survivor has been to (Vanuatu, Fiji, Palau, etc.)

3. Finish the sentence, a million dollars would _________
...probably smell overwhelmingly dirty, especially if it were in the form of a million one-dollar bills.

...be worth a whole lot more if I acquired it in Canada.

...do a whole lot of good in helping me pay off my student loans and in helping me buy my first car!

4. What sport is your least favorite to play or watch?
Well, my first inclination is to say golf, but I've never actually played that, so I think it's unfair to say so. I have watched it though, and ho boy, it's boring as hell. A friend of mine watches it all the time, and I just can't understand why...though he also plays, so I'm sure that adds to the appeal.

Bass fishing is also awful.

But as far as things I actually do, I'll say that baseball is my least favorite to watch on television (if I'm at the game, I'm okay with it), and soccer/football is one of my least favorites to play, simply because I don't have the stamina. My fat ass just can't do it, lol.

5. How old were you when you first learnt to ride a bike?
Oh boy, I don't actually know, but I don't remember learning to ride it, so I'm gonna have to say it was sometime around five or six years old, because that's generally how far back my memory goes. That seems awfully early though...

6. Place the four seasons in order from least favorite to most favourite
Firstly, I'd like to express my admiration for the ORGPlanet Member Inquiries' respect of diversity in this question/request. Both forms of the word "favo(u)rite" were used in this question. Very nice.

Anyway, I think I'd have to rank them as follows: Autumn > Summer > Winter > Spring

Autumn, because it's perfect hoodie and shorts weather here in Ohio, and watching the leaves change is one of the most amazing things Nature has to offer. Summer, because it's relaxing and gorgeous. Winter, because it's not Spring, and snow is fun. And Spring is my least favorite, because even though it can be really beautiful, it's the season where things start to warm up, and my body doesn't enjoy the increase in temperature.

7. Cupcakes or Muffins?
Ya know, I'm gonna go with muffins on this one. Very few bakery items can beat a really delicious, warm blueberry muffin. Hot damn, my mouth is watering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Get To know Willy Wonka   Get To know Willy Wonka EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 pm

I want a muffin now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get To know Willy Wonka   Get To know Willy Wonka EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

Dear Willy Wonka,

ORGPlanet Membership Billing Department has noticed a late payment on your membership. Please promptly make payment within the coming week of 3 yellow feathers, a pair of socks, an old movie of your choice a sandwich and 3 Dollars USD. We would hate to lose you as a member within this community as we were just starting to get to know you.

Upon making payment, we will offer you a muffin of your choice in the mean time.

Sincerely,

ORGPlanet Membership Billing Department.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get To know Willy Wonka   Get To know Willy Wonka Empty

Back to top Go down

Get To know Willy Wonka
Page 1 of 1