ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 9 - Game time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Episode 9 - Game time Empty
PostSubject: Episode 9 - Game time   Episode 9 - Game time EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 am

This challenge.. was very simple and well I got 3 but I didn't really care too much because I figured Brant would win it and he did.

Alright so Brant tells me that our original tribe wants out Deet and that the other original tribe wants out Pete.. Go figure.. since those two want each other out..

Well I'm talking to Cam right now and we're trying to figure out who should leave which made me realize that we're aligned in some shape or form with EVERYONE.

We got Cam/Brant/Bryan/Me, We got Cam/Brant/Bryan/Pete/Me, We got Deet/Sadie/Cam/me, We got Deet/Cam/Me, We got Cory/Cam/Me

Now it's a matter of which way to go! HAHA but now Cam is talking about how he thinks Deet should go this round.. alright now that's just annoying me. I don't want Deet out.. but now I'm thinking about something.. If my original tribe votes for Deet.. and I vote with the other tribe for Pete.. it will be a tie and I do believe Pete has more past votes than Deet. Therefore Pete would leave.. but on the other hand do I really want to piss off my boys? I just don't want Deet gone yet.. *sigh* I don't know what to do.. I don't like people trying to make decisions for me!

Time to think about this one.. I would really much rather Deet stay in the game.. he's been so loyal to me!
Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - Game time
Page 1 of 1