ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home" Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"   Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home" EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Come on in, guys! Sadie, let's get that necklace back. Last tribal council, Kyle voted out.

Who will be safe from the next Tribal Council? We shall soon find out:

You've all been here awhile, and I think it's only fair that you get the chance to call home. After all, your loved ones probably miss you, and I'm sure you're missing them too. Here's the thing: the people around you will decide how many of your loved ones you'll be able to call.

That's right, calling your loved ones is your challenge.

Each of you has seven loved ones that you are able to call. Unfortunately for you, the people around you have the phone numbers. Your goal is to acquire each one of these phone numbers before everyone else.

That's it. That's the whole challenge. It's simple, but since you're all trying to get the numbers, I can't imagine it'll be easy.

Soon, each of you will be sent a PM with one phone number for each of the other seven Survivors.

Please create a new thread in your Confessional entitled "Immunity Challenge 9: Calling Home". Each time you acquire a phone number, make a separate post with the phone number and who gave it to you. The winner will be decided by who acquires all seven numbers first. The time on the last post in your challenge thread will determine the time that you finished the challenge. If no one acquires all seven numbers, the person who acquires the most will win Immunity. If there is a tie, the person who worked the quickest will win Immunity.

EDITED: The time you complete this challenge will be determined by a "lock-in" post. When you believe you have all seven numbers, or you believe that you have all the numbers you can possibly acquire, you will make a final post in your Journal that says, "I'm locked in." This will be your official time; it cannot change. If you edit any of your number posts AFTER you lock-in, you will be disqualified.

There is no Glass Elevator ride available this round.

As always, feel free to ask questions in this thread or on AIM (if I'm around).

Note: there are 8 people competing, and each of you receives 7 phone numbers. That makes 56 numbers. Be assured, each number is different, so every single person's answers will be different.

You will have 23 hours to complete this challenge (Monday, July 12 at 8:00pm EST is your deadline). You will be receiving a list of numbers shortly.

Techies, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"   Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home" EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

There has been a change in the way your time will be determined. Please read the bolded section that has been added.

It has been changed to avoid confusion that could be caused by editing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"   Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home" EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 pm

*facepalm* at the 24 hour assumption.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"   Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home" Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge 9 - "Calling Home"
Page 1 of 1