ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leadership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 am

So apparently we've had like 3 customer complaints in the last week.. well the week before this last week I guess haha, I just had like 2 days off so yeah. Anyway I've been interested in supervising and I was talking to one of my bosses.. (I actually have 3..) and I'm like so what is going on with this?? He's like oh well um I"ll talk to you in a few minutes in my office.. so I go in there.. and I'm in there for fricken like 45 minutes and we talk about shit like how he believes I haven't shown leadership skills and some crap like that. It was like what is your problem? I don't understand! He just said a lot of things to me and I said a lot of things back.. he showed me the emailed complaint he got from like someday I worked and said some weird shit about it.. but I wasn't even apart of the reason there was a mess up in the first place.. so there was no way I could have stopped it from happening.. considering I was not even supervising.. and he said they were gonna wait a bit longer to decide whether or not to make me a supervisor. So I'm all yeah okay whatever lets move on type of thing and not worrying about it. THEN today I go into work and look at the new schedule.. and I have 4 supervisor shifts!? WTF?! I thought he said they weren't gonna give it to me right now.. Now I"m left wondering maybe he was just giving me an interview.. and I proved to him that I could be a good supervisor? haha or maybe his wife.. decided she wanted to make me a supervisor and it wasn't up to him.. oh geez who the heck knows it's all just craziness.. and I'm so over working here.. I should just find somewhere else to work and totally move on because I don't need this unstable environment!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 am

Not to mention.. lol he said the leadership stuff to pretty much everyone that was on that shift.. lol so now we have this running joke while we're working like OMG LOOK I'M SHOWING LEADERSHIP SKILLS!!! Smile Hey at least it's brought entertainment to ourselves.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 am

Stick with it for as long as you can, being a supervisor will look good on a resume.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 am

Not to mention it shows leadership skills Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes I do plan to supervise for awhile.. I find it would actually be easier for me to do.. I know that sounds strange.. since people usually find that harder.. but I do supervise stuff all the time.. why not get paid for it.. plus I love when I do graveyards and I'm basically the supervisor and I'm sitting there worrying about the whole store with one other person. It's not like I can't handle it. I have the patience to deal with idiot workers as well as idiot customers so why not right? I'll stick with it for now.. while I"m finishing my dog training thing but eventually I'm gonna be done here and move on to bigger and better things! But I totally want the experience. I want ALL the experience I can get outta this place before I move on lol.

Yes DJ LEADERSHIP SKILLS FTW Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership   Leadership Empty

Back to top Go down

Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: