ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dummys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Dummys Empty
PostSubject: Dummys   Dummys EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 am

So basically at this point Im fully on the outside again having burned violet and Alex to save my own ass. They were my only 2 allies I trusted but what use are they to me if Im out of the game as i would have been had i stayed in that tribe. by peacing out I watched 3 others go before me and got myself to the merge. I wonder if these people remaining are even smart enough to try and come to me as a swing vote before trying to oust me. The reason they let them throw the chhallenge without counteracting was to split me and alex up according to cory. but i question cory's brain power altogether. I have a nice convo between me and him but its in black and didnt come up with this background. he doesnt realize I offered him a great oppurtunity in the game earlier when he was gonna be 2nd out after me when I flipped it on bill. he still voted me anyways. He has continued to make awful decisions throughout yet has always just happened to have something help him survive whereas i have to fight each round. Either this is the most antisocial game ive ever played in or i am totally on the outside despite numerous attempts to change that. I pray to god i can get on an immunity run so they all need me for a vote all of a sudden. imma laugh my ass if my original tribe gets hit one after another now after i warned them that could happen. I will help vote them off in fact. I am 100% a free agent but prolly going home first time I lose immunity.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Dummys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dummys   Dummys EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

sorry I havent updated more too. im usually very active in that department just been having a few things going on. Ill try and work on that
Back to top Go down

Dummys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS4: Survivor Willy Wonka Archives-
Jump to: