ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Come on in everyone, take a seat. Let's talk about what happened this round...

IN THIS THREAD

EVERYONE: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Alex: You were very outspoken in this past challenge about why the other Tribe should have forfeited. Discuss your reasoning for this a bit more.

Brant: In a game like Survivor, can you ever be sure of what's going to happen next? And if not, how do you plan for the unexpected?

Bryan: Do Tribal lines still exist on this Tribe? Do you think they still exist on Snozzwanger?

Pete: It's on everybody's mind: the merge. If the merge doesn't happen at nine, can this Tribe afford to lose another member?

IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL THREAD (in your Journal)

EVERYONE: In an ideal situation, one that works out exactly as you'd like it to, how would the rest of this game play out?

Please answer these questions where requested, and submit your vote by tomorrow, July 1st at 9:00pm EST (~23 hours)

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Trust. I think that's what Survivor games are ultimately about. You need to surround yourself with players who you can trust. Each round, the Oompa-Loompas eliminate a player for one reason or another, and this round I think the vote will specifically come down to the Oompa-Loompas eliminating the player who the majority of the tribe most distrusts. If you can't trust someone, then there's no reason to keep them over people who you can trust.

Brant: In a game like Survivor, can you ever be sure of what's going to happen next? And if not, how do you plan for the unexpected?
No, you can never be sure what's going to happen next. Who knows when we're going to merge, what other round twists are going to occur, and what's in the glass elevator. You just have to do your best to collect as much information as possible and and then try to combine that information with knowledge of what's most common in Survivor games and what makes the most sense with the chocolatey Willy Wonka theme. It's guesswork with some definite luck involved.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Tonight my vote is going to the person I trust the least, the person who has done everything to make sure I was against them, by creating lies about me that is absolutely bull and shows just how desperate and pathetic they are.

Pete: It's on everybody's mind: the merge. If the merge doesn't happen at nine, can this Tribe afford to lose another member?

If the merge doesn't happen at nine then I think that we have to win at all cost. We cannot afford to lose another challenge no matter what as a tribe, so personally I'm hoping for a merge and will deal with that when we get there. One round at a time.
Back to top Go down
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Alex: You were very
outspoken in this past challenge about why the other Tribe should have
forfeited. Discuss your reasoning for this a bit more.

I explained it enough,, they can easily vote off Kenya since there are 4 Hornwogglers and 2 Snozzs over there but they are stupid and decided to win and let me go instead of Kenya. why even discuss it, I'm going and I tried by absolute hardest to stay. But EVERYONE was against me. This tribe blew the challenge deliberately and the other tribe worked against me even knowing I was going and that they had a majority and were all safe over there. The game over I tried my hardest but this twist in the game ruined it for me, Nothing I can do anymore. Good game everyone and I hope the Snozzwangers do win now because Hornwogglers are stupid and don't deserve it

Snozzwangers stay tight and vote them all off and put them all on jury. Make them regret this day. Thats all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm voting out the person I'm not aligned with.

Bryan: Do Tribal lines still exist on this Tribe? Do you think they still exist on Snozzwanger?

Yes, I think tribal lines are still holding up on both tribes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 7   Tribal Council 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 7
Page 1 of 1