ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Welcome, Hornswoggler Tribe, to your first Tribal Council as a newly formed tribe. Here you will be voting off one of your own tribemates, just a short while after getting to know each other. A lot has happened in the past round, so of course, as always, I've got some questions...

*Kyle stands up*

Yes, Kyle? Oh...I see.

*Kyle walks over to Wonka, and places something in his hand*

Everyone, it's about time you got your first peek into the mysteries of the Glass Elevator. Kyle has decided to use a reward that he earned in the Elevator: the Peace Out Pop, which allows him to switch tribes once at any point in the game.

Kyle, drop your buff. You are no longer a member of the Hornswoggler Tribe. You'll be attending Tribal Council with Snozzwanger from now on.

Now, let's get to those questions:

IN THIS THREAD:

Alex: Reaction to Kyle's departure? Are you surprised, or were you expecting something like this to happen?

Brant: On a scale of 1-10, ten being absolutely necessary, how important was it for you to win Immunity this round?

Bryan: What does Kyle's mutiny mean for this Tribe? Have you been thinking of this newly formed group as a Tribe?

Pete: What do you base your vote on this round? Is it a tough decision, or an easy one?

Violet: What was your initial reaction to the shuffle? Anxiety? Excitement? Indifference?

IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL THREAD (in your Journal):

Everyone: Of your new tribemates, who are you happy to see, and who are you less than excited to see? Why?

Alright, let the voting begin. Your votes are due on Monday, June 28th at 9:00pm EST (~27 hours) in your Journal.

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Bryan:What does Kyle's mutiny mean for this Tribe? Have you been thinking of this newly formed group as a Tribe?

I figured he was going to do it anyway because I tried to get that Peace Out Pop, but it was already taken. His move will hurt us because now we're going to be down to four members, and it may be more difficult to win challenges. I don't know this group very well but am definitely thinking of it as a tribe. We're all in it together now!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Pete: What do you base your vote on this round? Is it a tough decision, or an easy one?

I base my vote on what is best for me in the long run of this game, what will help me survive to the next round the best.

*sorry I realized I accidentally answered Violet's question, sorry, don't know how I did that but I did

Last edited by Pete on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Brant: On a scale of 1-10, ten being absolutely necessary, how important was it for you to win Immunity this round?
At the time, it might have been a 10. It looked like we could be facing a 3-3 tie, and I didn't know what Kyle found in the glass elevator. It could have been an idol. So I felt like winning immunity was absolutely essential or it could have been me going home this round and losing my shot at the unlimited supply of chocolate. Things have changed a little now, but I didn't know that they would at the time.
Back to top Go down
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:30 am

Alex: Reaction to Kyle's
departure? Are you surprised, or were you expecting something like this
to happen?

LOL I'm not surprised he would peace out, 6 people here anyone of us could go and that saves him so i can understand,,, very selfish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 6   Tribal Council 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 6
Page 1 of 1