ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 am

A lot had happened yesterday after the announcement that we would be heading to Tribal Council. I chatted with the power players of my tribe, Sadie, Deet and Bill, all excellent challenge contenders. We bounced back and forth a lot between Cory and Kyle as the vote, but they ultimately sided with Kyle going, despite my attempts to throw Cory under the bus. As you may very well know by now, me and Kyle are good friends, he gave me the Mutiny in case he would go home tonight.

However, a plan has been set into motion. Myself Kyle Cory and Ben plan to usurp power within the tribe. You see the best challenge contenders should theoretically stay, however that theory breaks down when you are not one of the best challenge contenders yourself!! This exact scenario happened to my favorite player Chris Daugherty the very first Tribal Council, where he usurped power by forming an alliance with all the weaker players on his tribe to vote off the stronger men. I lied to Ben to get him to believe he was also a target due to his elevator trip ride, and that it wasn't fair since he won the Candy posting challenge for us. My new alliance of Ben Cory and Kyle decided to include Violet, I'm not sure if she will stick with us or with Sadie, Deet and Bill.

We are voting today for Bill, because Bill already has 1 past vote ( from Harvey) and in the event of a tie between Kyle and Bill..... Bill would go home! This move will gain us control of the Hornwoggler tribe for the time being, as Chris Daugherty gained control of his own tribe in Vanuatu. I'm sure the Oompa Loompas will have a song to sing to me criticizing me about my game play.
Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #3
Page 1 of 1