ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council 3

Go down 
+5
Sadie Jane
chippewa
sand storm
Cory
Doug
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Alright, Hornswoggler Tribe, it's time to take care of the dirty work, and no, I don't mean cleaning up the squirrel poo in the Nut Sorting Room. That's just icky. Of course, I'm talking about Tribal Council, where as you know, you will be voting off one of your own Tribemates.

As before, you will be voting in your Journal in the thread called "Tribal Council Voting." Please provide a reason. Also, please answer the following questions in this thread:

ALEX: With this vote, you will once again be even with the Snozzwanger Tribe. How important is it to get this vote "correct"? And how will you decide after all is said and done whether or not you made the right choice?

BEN: As the clear champion of the second Immunity Challenge, a Challenge that was based strongly on dedication and what can be called "brawn", what was your reaction to seeing that luck was involved this time around?

BILL: You only received one puzzle in this past Challenge. What do think this means as far as how the other Tribe views you?

CORY: Having one extra member than Snozzwanger, this tribe was forced to sit someone out. This time it was you. Is it fair to consider you for elimination this time around?

DEETSTER: This Tribe has proven again and again that it works very well on Challenges as a team. Does this teamwork go back to your Suite, or is it exclusive to the Challenges?

KYLE: You received the bag with the most puzzles. Why do you think the other tribe gave you the bag with more than any of your other tribemates?

SADIE: On a Tribe that works so well together in Challenges, what do you look for when having to vote someone off? Do you consider weak links, or do other factors play a role?

VIOLET: If you had to explain your Tribe's dynamic in one or two words, how you you describe Hornswoggler? Consider Challenges and simple time spent together.

Alright, let's begin the vote. You have until 11:59pm EST on Thursday, June 17th to place your vote (~24 hours).

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 pm

CORY: Having one extra member than Snozzwanger, this tribe was forced to sit someone out. This time it was you. Is it fair to consider you for elimination this time around?

I don't think it is fair to consider me for elimination this round. I sat out because I knew I could not do a thing in the challenge, I was moving. Therefore, it was the best choice for me to be the one voted out. I am an active member not only here but on the whole ORGPlanet site itself. I should stay!
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 pm

BEN: As the clear champion
of the second Immunity Challenge, a Challenge that was based strongly on
dedication and what can be called "brawn", what was your reaction to
seeing that luck was involved this time around?

I'm just a little pissed off because all of us came out and we all finished the puzzles, I'd expect some fruit of our labour. But hey, luck is something we got to deal with.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 pm

BILL: You only received one puzzle in this past Challenge. What do think this means as far as how the other Tribe views you?

Well since I did really well in the 2nd challenge they figured I was better at challenges. I'm sure they used a similar strategy that we did, using the IC2 results to base who we gave bags to for challenge 3.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 pm

SADIE: On a Tribe that works so well together in Challenges, what do you look for when having to vote someone off? Do you consider weak links, or do other factors play a role?

Our tribe did amazing in all of these challenges and we definitely have great teamwork! When it comes to voting, I look at any and all factors.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

KYLE: You received the bag with the most puzzles. Why do you think the other tribe gave you the bag with more than any of your other tribemates?

I suppose they thought I was inactive since i got off to a slow start in the elevator and having to miss the first challenge
Back to top Go down
LSFissue
Star Burst
Star Burst

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 am

ALEX: With this vote, you
will once again be even with the Snozzwanger Tribe. How important is it
to get this vote "correct"? And how will decide after all is said and
done whether or not you made the right choice?

It's dissappointing cause everyone tried so hard this challenge and no one really deserve to go at this point
Back to top Go down
Violet
Stardust
Stardust
Violet

Buffalo

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 pm

VIOLET: If you had to explain your Tribe's dynamic in one or two words, how you you describe Hornswoggler? Consider Challenges and simple time spent together.

I think the tribe works really well together in challanges and otherwise, so I would have to describe us as cohesive hard workers. Which makes this vote extremely difficult.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm

DEETSTER: This Tribe has proven again and again that it works very well on Challenges as a team. Does this teamwork go back to your Suite, or is it exclusive to the Challenges?

Hmm, well, I think we definitely all have different opinions, and ideas, but I do think we do have a strong team mentality. We all want to win, and we all want to have the best tribe, and the tribe that has the most trustworthy people. I think we'll all strive for that at this vote, as something close to a unit.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 3   Tribal Council 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 3
Page 1 of 1