ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery" Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery"   Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery" EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome, candy-makers, to your third Immunity Challenge. Hornswoggler, getting your first look at the new Snozzwanger Tribe. Sarah voted out at the last Tribal Council. Of course, this means that Hornswoggler Tribe, you must sit someone out of this Challenge. You chose Cory. Cory, take a seat over here; you'll just be watching.

Alright, so let's get to it. Before the challenge began, I asked each Tribe to assign the other Tribe bags of candy. What are these bags for? Well, here in the factory, all of the Oompa Loompas work together to make sure everything is running smoothly. Each Oompa Loompa is an expert in a specific field of candy, so if one person doesn't show up, the whole team suffers (that, and we hope they haven't been eaten by a Vermicious Knid or something). This Challenge works with the same principle. Also, it incorporates one of my favorite candies: Laffy Taffy!

Each one of you will be sent a PM with the contents of your bag. Each bag contains a number of riddles, brainbusters, or puzzles equivalent to the number of candies the other Tribe assigned. You may work on all of these puzzles as a Tribe, but if someone doesn't show up, you may never know what the puzzle was in the first place. If all of your tribemates show up, you're good to go.

But that's not the end of it. I also mentioned that this Challenge would involve some luck. Why luck, you ask? Well, I don't have a very good reason for that, actually. It's just more fun that way, don't you think? You don't? Well, that's a shame, because whoever inherits this Factory is surely someone who appreciates the fun that exists in a bit of luck... but anyway, in front of each Tribe, you'll see 25 numbered candy poppers. Similar to party poppers, these candy poppers explode when you pull the string, but instead of confetti coming out, candy comes out! Brilliant, eh? Oh, I just adore them!

For each riddle you solve, you will be able to pop a candy popper, each of which contains a different number of candies. The Tribe that collects the most candy in the end, wins Immunity. So let's sum this all up:

1. You'll each be receiving some riddles in a PM when the challenge begins. They aren't secret; you may share them with your Tribe.
  2. Make a thread in your Tribe's Suite called "Immunity Challenge 3" where you will post your answers.
  3. Also in that thread, decide which poppers you would like to pop. Make a list of the poppers you want, in the order you want them. Assume you'll earn the maximum number of poppers. The more puzzles you solve, the better your luck becomes.

Does this make sense to everyone?

As always, feel free to ask questions. This challenge will end tomorrow, Wednesday June 16th at 9:00pm EST (26 hours).

No one will be riding the Mysterious Glass Elevator this round. It needs a bit of maintenance every once in awhile, after all. But soon enough, someone else will gain insight to the wonderful mysteries that exist behind those doors.

Everyone got their thinking caps on? Geniuses, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery"   Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery" EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm

*whistles while working*

Oh...hello there, everyone! I'm just looking at all of your work Smile Results will be posted as soon as possible (tonight for sure).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Immunity Challenge 3 - "Laffy Taffy Lottery"
Page 1 of 1