ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm

CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION 15y690y

CHURCHILL, you may make your statement or ask your question as a reply to this thread. Final 2, you may respond when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm gonna be straight (giggles) with you guys.

I think you both did a great job. Not completely fantastic, but still great. The thing is, you're supposed to think you played the best game too. Ceasar does and says it often. It's grating on the nerves but in some ways it's also true. But in other ways it's not. You guys to me, are equal.

So, questions:

Jackson, reading your opening speech, wow, I was surprised by all the things I missed. However, one thing I'd like to address that you said in Wang's answers is if we didn't allign until the final 9, where the hell was my mind at when I was under the impression we were working together THE WHOLE TIME (except that one time when we didn't vote together). I know I wasn't around a lot and one could even go as far as to say I would hop on sporadically just to find out who was being voted for and pretend like I was just making a big joke out of the game because of making it past every round. But, like, I hear all this stuff about these other alliances I wasn't part of and wonder where I stood with you in this game. Ceasar is of the opinion that you were basically his lap dog but you say you formed an alliance between you, him and Wang.

What other alliances did you FORM in the game? Not join, form.

Did you influence any of the tribal councils or did you just follow orders? if ever WHEN and HOW?

And also, where did I stand with you in this game, if we were not together from the very beginning?

ALSO, if you had even tried in the final challenge, who would you have taken to the final two? WHY?

Ceasar. You won a lot of challenges and went to every tribal council. I won a challenge I barely gave a second thought too because it was pure dumb luck and didn't win anything else the whole game, I was at nearly all the tribal councils as well besides when Isabella went out, I didn't have the luxury of being safe though. But I did blindside you in that one and only vote that you weren't in the majority for. So in some ways, I played a better game than both of you because I was hardly ever a target, or really thought of at all, that's the mistake a lot of people make in these games, they literally let the "lacky" of a group of people continue on because they don't find him threatening, granted, maybe I wasn't this time, but still... I made it to the final three. So suck it other jury bitches, I'm awesome.

My questions are besides scoring the highest in tribal challenges and winning more than half of the individual challenges do you believe you would be here without them based on the alliances you made and WHY?

Also where did I stand with you in the game outside of final 3?

Ok that's all, good luck guys. You rock.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 am

My questions are besides scoring the highest in tribal
challenges and winning more than half of the individual challenges do
you believe you would be here without them based on the alliances you
made and WHY?

The thing is even though I did well in the immunity challenges, I never needed them. There was no point in the entire game where I was going to be voted off if I didn't win immunity. I had surrounded myself completely with people who I knew at no point would try to turn on me. And if someone happened to even hint at the possibility of voting for me.. they went home immediately. The only person who ever tried to get rid of me was Ramesses and I found out about it the moment it happened. Whenever someone brought up my name, I knew. I was completely aware of everything that was going on. I was also the mastermind behind almost every single vote. If you look at the majority of the votes and ask why that person went home... you can legitimately say it was because Tim pushed for it. My strategic game far outshines anything I ever accomplished in the challenges.

Now I want to address the idea that Jackson created the final three alliance between Wang and I. The alliance happened basically as a fluke. I was chatting with Jackson on Skype as Wang called him on the phone. Jackson on the phone told Wang who he was chatting with and Wang got extremely nervous. Wang hurried up, jumped on Skype, and the three of us chatted for a couple hours. It was in this mutual conversation between the three of us that this alliance happened. It wasn't Jackson's brilliant idea to talk to the both of us about a final three. It happened by coincidence. I also would like to point out that my alliance with Wang was WAY stronger than Wang's alliance with Jackson.

It also was NOT Jackson's idea to make the final three alliance with you, him and I nor the final four alliance between Smoke, You, Him, and I. Those ideas were mine. Jackson wanted to vote out Smoke the round Ramesses went to appease Wang and he never intended to take you to the final three because he wanted Wang there.

Also where did I stand with you
in the game outside of final 3
?

Before the final three was made between Jackson, Wang, and I.. you stood in a very neutral position with me throughout the game. I knew you were a person that I couldn't blindly control. I mean there were several votes that you completely did whatever you wanted. At no time was I ever gunning for you though because I knew our history was enough to make sure that even if we didn't necessarily vote with each other that I was pretty confident that you were never going to write my name down. On a personal level, I'm pretty confident you know where we stand together. We have a very long history with each other and I think it's built highly on mutual respect. Respect for each other as individuals and well as players in the game. At one point in my ORG history, I considered you to be my best friend. We drifted apart like most online relationships tend to do but I think you and I will always have some kind of connection with each other.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

Jackson, reading your opening speech, wow, I was surprised by all the things I missed. However, one thing I'd like to address that you said in Wang's answers is if we didn't allign until the final 9, where the hell was my mind at when I was under the impression we were working together THE WHOLE TIME (except that one time when we didn't vote together). I know I wasn't around a lot and one could even go as far as to say I would hop on sporadically just to find out who was being voted for and pretend like I was just making a big joke out of the game because of making it past every round. But, like, I hear all this stuff about these other alliances I wasn't part of and wonder where I stood with you in this game. Ceasar is of the opinion that you were basically his lap dog but you say you formed an alliance between you, him and Wang.

We didn’t make a final 4 until about that round. That is what I meant with that. When we started to work together and you saved Caligula who was number one on my hit list, I figured that you had your own agenda and I was afraid to share info at that point.

What other alliances did you FORM in the game? Not join, form.

Once upon a time, I was on Skype with Tim and Wang called me on the phone. One thing led to another and I wound up forming The Wang/Caesar/Jackson alliance. Caesar used to tell me that the only reason he thinks Wang trusts him was because of me. I was totally the mediator in that whole thing.

Did you influence any of the tribal councils or did you just follow orders? if ever WHEN and HOW?

I think I passively controlled some of TCs. When Mussi and Nappy waged war on me from what I heard, it forced all of us to change our strategy and create a new final 4 with you and Matt. Before they started thinking about blindsiding me, the game was pretty much on autopilot. That was a tad bit of turbulence. The two rounds that I think I pushed for was our first round where we voted out Crazy Horse. At the time, he was after Mussi and I was able to really connect with Wang at that time and work up a strategy to vote him out and not Ghandi. That is when me and Wang really started talking. I also think that I pushed real hard for Alexander to go. At that point, a lot of names were up like Khufu, Ramses, Ghandi and Louis. I think that instead of deliberating, I went ahead and voted for Alexander or pushed others to. That was kind of a no brainer round for us though. I tend to always shine in those rounds. Tim and I were a team. A TEAM! We worked TOGETHER. So, I went from partner to lap dog in seconds. Again, you can believe that if you like. 

And also, where did I stand with you in this game, if we were not together from the very beginning?

You were always someone I could 100% rely on for whatever I needed. I didn’t want to assume that we would auto align at the start because that would put a target on our backs. So, I kind of knew that when the time came, we could work together. After you saved Deet, I sort of wrote you off for a couple of rounds even after you told me you’d never hurt me. People were getting close to Tim, everyone was talking about me and Ghadi being best friends and then my road dawg (you) went ahead and saved my biggest competition. So, I felt worried and I felt I could be blindsided. So, I distanced myself from everyone so no one thought you and I were god friends. So, you were in different places for me throughout the game, all the same, just at a different distance. Once we made the final 4, I felt that I finally had you 100% back.

ALSO, if you had even tried in the final challenge, who would you have taken to the final two? WHY?

We got the same score. There was NO way you or I could have beaten Tim in that that weekend. I wrestled with this so hardcore. There was one moment in the game where I could not sleep and debated on using my veto to turn on Tim. I never told anyone about it. But, Tim had kept every promise he made to me and the last promise he made to me was to take me to the final 2. He made that a long time ago and I believed it. Good thing too huh. There was a MOMENT where I wanted to turn on Tim and I knew it would have to be at the final 4 if Tim did not win. If that happened, it would you up against Matt at the final 3 and had I won, would have taken you. But, that was not the case. I KNEW Tim was going to win the final TC and take me, so I stayed loyal. If I had won that final TC, I would have taken Tim because we were F2 a LONG time ago and I wanted to be a man of my word. We got you and Matt to the final 4 and you to the final 3. So, the next step was a Tim/Adam F2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION   CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

CHURCHILL'S STATEMENT/QUESTION
Page 1 of 1