ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I have a journal!!! I'm so excited!! First challenge is in 8 minutes...but i have a huge salad I just made to eat too....it would be all healthy and cool if the dressing did not involve a half a cup of sugar. Mmmm food....but challenge!!! I will have to multitask.

Well maybe not a challenge, but I am assuming so.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 pm

So not technically a challenge, but sort of kind of.

I was all jittery and nervous before it started!!! Like seriously, I have been waiting for this ALL day. I even scheduled my grocery delivery so it would not interfere with this 9 pm event.

When the save a chocolate bar posted, I just wanted to post real soon!! I was so excited and nervous, but that wouldnt be good, it would make it look like I had a random alliance. So I posted to get someone to save me and I would save them and I like to think of myself as a trendsetter because everyone followed suit.

Violet immediately offered to save me!! Aw so sweet, but who is this violet? seems to be the only one playing as an alias. I am trying to think of who at this site would just offer to save me like that? DJ? Mo? Those are my best guesses since I did not see there names listed other places

I almost commited a major faux pas though!!! Cam saved Violet before I could, so I figured I would save Cam since he saved Violet. So I did, and then I saw Violet tell me to do that and I was like shit I almost fucked up, but really I did exactly right.

I am going to assume Violet is a male based on the population of this site, so it is weird to say she when I think it is a he.

I'm nervous about all of these new players....

I have never heard of Alex/LSFissue, Harvey, Kyle/StarvnMarvin, Violet, Sarah/smissy

I remember some from alt and have played with them before: ben/sandstorm, bill/chippewa, Cournojo, Deetster

I have seen some around orgplanet and may have played with them at alt, I can't remember and there is more than one travis, etc. out there: brant, Bryan, Cam/DodDude84, Cory, Kenya, Pete, Travis

Last edited by Sadie Jane on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh and I should totally win something for writing in my journal.

I'm so glad you are hosting this game Doug!!! I'm not the most active person at Orgplanet, but I really appreciate people like you who are always posting, creating new topics, hosting survivor games, creating new games for galaxy games, etc. You are such an integral part of this site!!! As are many other people, like MANDIE!!!, but often their work is so behind the scenes that we don't realize how much they do!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Awww, you're so sweet Wink I wonder if such sweetness will be beneficial in a Chocolate Factory!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 pm

10 people already saved!!! That moved quicker than I thought. I will have to analyze who saves who later on to look for any potential alliances.

I need an alliance, like woah. I think I said in my application i haven't played in a game in YEARS like 3 years!!!! So back in the day I essentially had automatic alliances of people who I knew I could count on each game, or I would sign up with a buddy knowing I'd have at least one person. I did not always work with the same people, and it sucked playing at a site like alt because eventually I had to backstab people I really liked!!!

But yeah now I am going into this game unaligned, without any ties to the players...I'm thinking Violet and Cam could be a connection since we all saved each other....maybe my evil twin Sarah/Smissy....hhmm

I will have to work my womanly charm on these guys.

Will this game use AIM a lot? I should probably download it...wow its been so long AIM, I became a gmail chat girl long ago because it is convenient, right in the email. You can access aim through gmail chat, but you can't like add buddies I don't think so I will have to download AIM and freak out at how much has changed.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Sweetness is always good in a chocolate factory!! I can identify with the chocolate! Be one with the chocolate!!

Random fact: My dad is licensed in the state of Connecticut to sample and test Milk and Cream (he grew up on a dairy farm). So you know if I ever have to make milk chocolate I already have an in with someone who knows good milk and cream.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Laughing I can already tell I'm gonna love reading your Journal!
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Haha, I'm glad that you are responding now and then because it makes it more interesting for me! It is like a diary that actually writes back to you!!

I am also motivated to post because of embarassment over my number of posts. I am a competitive person and so to be ranked only 35th in number of posts when people higher than me joined MUCH later than me is just sad. Like Bryan joined January 2010, 2.5 months after me, and is at 13th place. I need to be more active! Now I have a place I can post random thoughts that come to mind, plus have the prompt of the whole WILLY WONKA SURVIVOR GAME!

So lets see, right now I am at 209 posts. If I can make it to 254, I can claim 27th place and break top 30.

Oh and don't worry, I don't see myself being the top poster. You, Mo, and DJ are so high up there. Well I mean I could if I just posted a letter in each post all day long, but that would be silly and it really wouldn't count in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 pm

One last post to say what the hell!!!!

I live in downtown Baltimore City, we are a violent city. My neighborhood is decent though, and I haven't had any trouble.

But yeah all of a sudden I hear a loudspeaker outside "This is the Baltimore City Policy Department. We are looking for a White Male Wearing Shorts. If you have seen him call 911"

Then I look out the window and there is a helicopter flying low broadcasting this message with a searchlight looking for this guy. So comforting, I am so not sleeping tonight!

Oh and way to go BCPD with your description of the suspect! A white male in shorts? Really? That does not exactly narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Laughing Whaaat? That's an awful description! I fit that description at the moment! But, ya know...I'm not in Baltimore...

...or am I??
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Eek!!

I double checked all of my locks and turned on all of my exterior lights.

After about an hour the helicopter went away. Either they got the guy, or gave up. Oh and they did elaborate his description...white male, 20-30 years old, wearing a t-shirt, and black shorts.

Although in all fairness, Baltimore City is 32% white so race narrowed it down a bit in this case.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

OMG that's so weird! I'm wearing black shorts...but I'm wearing a polo. *phew* I was getting worried that I was living a double life I didn't even know about!

(Look at me totally derailing your Journal Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Good thing you were rocking the polo!! I so would have called the police on you!!!

Oh and I so should have seen that whole twist coming with the candy bar. Silly me. I'm still living in the first couple seasons of survivor where twists just did not exist!! Personally, I will be honest, I HATE TWISTS.

I hate when tribes constantly get switched up. No chance to bond with people and develop tribal unity. Its just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm

So I tried to procrastinate doing my job with this game, anxiously waiting for results! But then I gave up and just did my work and I came back and found out some results! Amazing how that works.

So Cam and Alex picking tribes. I'm not too concerned because I am going to be on a tribe. I just don't want to be picked last!!! Embarrassing!

It was cool to see more about each person in the little bios, it helped me come up with some things to talk to people about. I can identify with all the students, because um I am one. So thats cool. Oh and I'm so not a student researcher....I'm a student AND a researcher. I'll let that one slide.

But yeah let's see. Deet is a census worker!! I totally applied for that too! Didn't we all? They tried to hire me twice, but unfortunately their training interfered with that thing called school and classes. Oh well. I honestly did not really want to be wandering around Baltimore knocking on doors, but it pays so well!!! like $17.50 an hour in my area!!!

Harvey is fucking creeping me out because he is from MAINE. And he is a detective. It is like he was hired by someone in Maine to spy on me. (I am from Maine). I was seriously JUST in Bar Harbor like 2 weeks ago. Like seriously I was. I wonder if he knows the harbor master? He must, its a small town if you take away all the tourists.

Sarah is 28 and a mother...so I don't think she is actually me in an alternate universe. I will totally ask her about her kids though because every parent thinks their child is the greatest thing in the world.

TRAVIS IS A SOCIAL WORKER!! OMG. I'M A SOCIAL WORK STUDENT! I'm excited to talk to him about social work stuff. Because I am a clueless wandering student not sure what to do after I finish this whole grad school thing so I always appreciate hearing advice from people in my field

And um I guess Violet and I will have to talk about gum. Bubblicious is my favorite.

Am I supposed to post like chat transcripts when I talk to people on AIM?

Am I allowed to start talking to people on AIM even though we don't have tribes yet?

Can you tell I am a loser who is all about following the rules all of the time?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Laughing

As long as you're not on tribes, I'm okay with you talking to whoever you want. I don't encourage cross-tribal communication when you are on tribes, but I realize that there's nothing I can do to stop it, so if you really feel so inclined, go for it. My feeling though is that if you can't do it on the show, you shouldn't do it on the Internet *shrug*

As for posting conversations, you can post whatever you think is important. I don't have strict confessional requirements. Every so often, I may ask some questions that I'd like answered, but I'll make it very clear when it's a requirement.

If you want to post fun conversations just to hold on to them, great. If you want to post game-related conversations, even better! I haven't yet decided if or how I'm going to do episodes, but at the very least, I love reading through the conversations, so I can better understand what's going on.

I know there aren't very many rules in there for you to follow, so if you'd like some more strict ones, I can whip some up for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO   WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS4: Survivor Willy Wonka Archives-
Jump to: