ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Mirror Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Welcome to the Mirror Room Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Mirror Room   Welcome to the Mirror Room EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Welcome to the Mirror Room. This is where I do my hair. What...why are you laughing? It takes a lot of time, effort, and mirrors to keep my hair so straight and shiny!

During your time in this room, you will be given the opportunity to win the Pick-Em-Off Pop! This Pick-Em-Off Pop will give you the ability to vote twice during one Tribal Council. More details on how to use this reward will be provided should you successfully complete this challenge.

Sound like something worth playing for?

Here's what you'll need to do.

In front of you, you will see two mirrors. Each mirror is actually a door, and behind each door is a set of more mirrors. Behind each of those doors is a set of two more, and behind those, another set of two mirrors. Maybe an image will help:

Welcome to the Mirror Room Ops4ww10

In order to earn this reward, you must find it by choosing the correct path through the mirrors. You will be given three chances to find it. Make a new thread in this forum to post your first guess:

Quote :
Yellow
Yellow
Purple
Yellow

Something like that will suffice. After you post a guess, I will respond with whether or not you arrived at the reward, and you can then post another guess.

Make sense?

Survivor, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Welcome to the Mirror Room
Page 1 of 1