ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Confessional Questions Empty
PostSubject: Confessional Questions   Confessional Questions EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 pm

At certain points during the game, I may ask questions I'd like you to answer. Nothing fancy, but I'll be asking them in this thread, so keep an eye out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Confessional Questions   Confessional Questions EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Everyone: Of your new tribemates, who are you happy to see, and who are you less than excited to see? Why?

I am beyond excited that Bryan and Pete are with me. I completely trust them both and know that we'll stick together no matter what happens here.

To a less extent but still to a positive extent that is considered "excited," I am excited to see Alex and Violet. Alex originally picked the Hornswoggler Tribe and may be considered an authority figure within the original tribe since I assume he had connections to the people he picked for his tribe. Violet has been one of the most active players I've seen. She's enthusiastic, social, and good in the challenges. So I'm excited to see both of them, even though we're going to try to pick them off.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Confessional Questions   Confessional Questions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 pm

EVERYONE: In an ideal situation, one that works out exactly as you'd like it to, how would the rest of this game play out?

We merge next round. The merge twist is that the winners of the challenges can send a player to the Glass Elevator. Ideally, the winners of the challenge will be either me, Bryan, Cam, Kenya, or Pete. At merge, we eliminate Kyle because Deetster doesn't like him PLUS we'll probably have Cory and Sadie's support. He has 3 past-votes, making him the ideal first candidate to go. Then at final 8, we eliminate Cory for Kenya and plus he has a past-vote. Sadie goes next to break up her alliance with Deetster. Then Deetster goes at final 6, and my alliance of myself, Bryan, Cam, Kenya, and Pete are in the final 5. At that point, we vote out Pete 4-1. Next, I'll take out Cam with Bryan and Kenya. I should easily win the final 3 immunity challenge over those 2 and I'll take Kenya to the final 2 with me. In the final 2, I'll beat Kenya even though Kenya probably assumes her social game and friendships will make everyone love her. But I'll do my best and think I have angles to win.

A single unexpected round twist or glass elevator prize landing outside of our alliance will drastically screw that up. Which would be good to prevent predictability. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional Questions   Confessional Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional Questions
Page 1 of 1