ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules (please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Rules (please read) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (please read)   The Rules (please read) EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm

1. BE ACTIVE - Each of you applied to play in this game, so be active. This means posting significant conversations (or even just entertaining ones) in your Confessionals. This means answering any Tribal Council or Confessional questions that you may be asked by the host. This means voting at Tribal Councils, participating in challenges, and getting to know each other. If the players aren't active, the game experience hurts.

2. COMMUNICATION - I'd be naive to assume that I can prevent you from communicating with another person in the game, but I will encourage you to refrain from cross-tribal communication. This helps to preserve the Survivor atmosphere; I hope you can all respect this request.

3. CHALLENGES - All Challenges in this game have been planned in advance. You will be notified of the date and time a challenge will begin, as well as the time you are expected have it completed by. If you feel that the results of a challenge are unfair, please speak to the host about it in a private setting. The issue will be resolved in a professional manner.

4. TRIBAL COUNCIL - There are a handful of things to cover in regards to Tribal Council:

• Votes will always be made in your confessional. Sending the host a vote via PM is not an acceptable form of voting.
  • If you fail to vote at a Tribal Council, you will receive a self-vote.
  • You are permitted to create a "boot-list" in your confessional to prevent self-voting. If you would like more information on what a "boot-list" is, feel free to ask.
  • In the event of a tie, a re-vote will occur in which voting members may only vote for the two members locked in a tie (this of course means that those two members do not vote). If the result of the re-vote is a tie, the person with the higher number of previous votes will be “voted out” of the game. In the event that neither person has previous votes, the vote will be turned over to the opposing tribe after a standard re-vote; they will vote between only the two members locked in the tie. Please keep this policy in mind when attempting to resolve a tie. This policy is one I have adopted in order to avoid the purple rock scenario as well as to avoid time-consuming tie-breaker challenges.
  • Voting deadlines will never change once they have been made, which means you may change your vote at any time before the deadline. The vote that is in place when the deadline is reached is the vote that will be counted; if you have a boot-list, and you have not voted for the round, the person who is at the top of your boot-list will be counted as your vote.

5. JOURNALS – It is important to keep an up-to-date journal. You just never know when you’ll need to consult it, and you just never know what information about the game you may need when the time comes. At times, the host will provide you with “confessional” questions that serve two purposes: they help the host understand what is happening in the game, and there is potential for your answers to affect certain twists in the game.

6. BE RESPECTFUL – Because the nature of the game is Survivor, I understand that not everyone will get along. Not everyone will like everyone, and we will most likely not end up one big happy family. However, I expect each and every player to play with a high level of respect for players, both active and voted-out, as well as for the host and the site administrator. If it is determined that you are exhibiting actions that are deemed by the host and/or the administrator to be detrimental to the game’s smooth progress or the well-being of the community, you will be removed from the game. If a problem is deemed serious enough, the administrator reserves the right to ban you from the board for any period of time determined to be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

The Rules (please read)
Page 1 of 1