ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanging willies...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Wanging willies... Empty
PostSubject: Wanging willies...   Wanging willies... EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

So, here in England, they call rubber boots "Wellington boots", or "wellies" for short. But, with their accents, it sounds like "willies".

Yesterday, I took my five year old cousin to the activity day at her school, since my aunt and uncle were working. There was one activity called "Welly wang" where you had to pull a boot out from a box, and throw it at the target. When Dharielle (my cousin) went up to her, and we were listening to the instructions, I just died laughing. I kept thinking she was saying willy, not welly, so the instructions were like "Take out the willy and wang it as hard and fast as possible!"

Maybe I'm just perverted, but I couldn't think of throwing boots when I heard about them "wanging willies". All the other parents were giving me weird looks, and no one else seemed to be amused.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Wanging willies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanging willies...   Wanging willies... EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Hahahahaha.... that is hilarious, Jess! I would have died laughing too! LOL! Wanging willies... 871743
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Wanging willies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanging willies...   Wanging willies... EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:32 pm

That is definitely a chuckle-worthy moment Laughing They probably think we're all nuts over here, American and Canadian alike.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sponsored content

Wanging willies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanging willies...   Wanging willies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanging willies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: