ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money Empty
PostSubject: HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:37 am

--------------------------------------------------
I LOVE MONEY POSTING INSTRUCTIONS

At the beginning of each round, I will announce which teams are apart of THE UPPER CLASS and which teams are apart of THE LOWER CLASS. After this is announced you may begin the paymaster phase.

Paymaster Phase
The first poster will post saying "__(name)__ for PAYMASTER on __(team)__." You may choose any player from either team as the first poster, but no one may be paymaster twice in a row.

The next poster will either post "I AGREE" or "I DISAGREE and nominate __(player from same team)__." If they agree, that person becomes Paymaster. If they disagree, a third poster will select the paymaster of that team from the two suggested players.

The Vault Phase
Each round we will have 2 vault ceremonies which will take place seperately from eachother. In each vault we will have 2 lists -- safe and unsafe. Everyone but the paymaster will start on the unsafe list. As a poster, you will have two choices -- save one person or unsave one person. Once the unsafe list reaches 3 people YOU MUST STOP POSTING -- A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE --their checks will be placed in the STRONGBOX.

Let's show an example. Let's say we're down to 6 members - John Lennon, Cher, Katy Perry, Shania Twain, Amy Lee, and Jack Johnson. A few posts in our list looks like:
SAFE:
Amy Lee
John Lennon

UNSAFE:
Cher
Katy Perry
Shania Twain
Jack Johnson

The next poster may either move Jack Johnson (for example) up to Safe making our unsafe list at 3, which means those 3 people are our nominees and their checks will be placed in the STRONGBOX. The list would then look like this, and it would be complete as posters stop posting when the UNSAFE list reaches three.

SAFE:
Amy Lee
John Lennon
Jack Johnson

UNSAFE:
Cher
Katy Perry
Shania Twain

---

Another choice the next poster would have could be moving Amy Lee (for example) back to unsafe, opening up more room in the safe list for others.

SAFE:
John Lennon

UNSAFE:
Cher
Katy Perry
Shania Twain
Jack Johnson
Amy Lee

Either way, posting will continue until 3 people are left unsaved. Buuuut as you can see, if there is some severe disagreement this could go on forever! This is why we will have a time limit, just like in I Love Money. If we do not have a list of 3 unsafe members within 24 hours of a vault ceremony starting, EVERYONE'S checks from the losing team will be placed in the strongbox.

Elimination
The poster who selected the paymaster will now choose 1 of the 3 nominees to be safe. If there was not an agreement in the vault and the whole team is up, the paymaster from the winning team chooses all but 2 people to be safe from elimination. Either way, we are down to 2 nominees. After announcing who is saved, the paymaster will state which of the 2 remaining nominees should be sent home. The next poster will either accept this and send the person home or post "I DISAGREE" if they want the other nominee to go home. If this is the case, a 3rd poster will need to come in a make the decision.

THEN REPEAT FOR THE 2nd TEAM PART OF THE LOWER CLASS

I LOVE MONEY BONUSES

Love Money
Randomly LOVE MONEY will be posted during the I LOVE MONEY phase of Voter's Choice. LOVE MONEY will only be posted by myself and will always include the below picture with a specified dollar amount underneith.

HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money Love20of20Money203
$xx to be distributed between xx people.

If no one has posted after a LOVE MONEY post, you may post and claim the LOVE MONEY even if you're posting out of order (think of love money as a bonus!) When you claim LOVE MONEY, tell me who you would like to distribute the found LOVE MONEY to and how much you are giving to each person. Along with the amount, every LOVE MONEY post will also tell you how many people you must distribute the money between and wether it must be distributed EVENLY or UNEVENLY.

During this game when a player earns LOVE MONEY it will be placed in their WALLET. When their WALLET reaches $100 they will trade in their hard earned cash for a spot as a runner in a very AMAZING RACE. LOVE MONEY also plays a part in who visits THE VAULT.

I LOVE MONEY CASH COUNTER

HISTORY - Phase Two: I Love Money Moneyc22

[I LOVE MONEY]
58th: Charlie Brown, Rogue, Wanda Sykes, Jigglypuff
60th: V, Annabeth Chase
62nd: Sarah Palin, Serena Williams
64th: Lightning, Crystal Bowersox
66th: Seth Aaron, Coco Bandicoot
68th: Luna Lovegood, Garfield
70th: Ham, Max