ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 11 TC: Maneo

Go down 
+5
Boyy
Trevor
Ramesses II
Julius Caesar
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Round 11 TC: Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your fouth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our fourth member of the Supreme Court.

Round 11 TC: Maneo 2s60ms4 Round 11 TC: Maneo 15y690y Round 11 TC: Maneo 15i23yb Round 11 TC: Maneo 157dr3p Round 11 TC: Maneo 20subfd Round 11 TC: Maneo 2wcfrzl Round 11 TC: Maneo Etuzvn Round 11 TC: Maneo 2zgf1qw

Round 11 TC: Maneo Mitre = Round 11 TC: Maneo 15i23yb

We shall now bring in the jury:

Round 11 TC: Maneo 2ccms61 Round 11 TC: Maneo Zsny3s Round 11 TC: Maneo 2db4egy

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING JACKSON ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Was the last vote hard to cast?

2. Some of you have been pretty quiet in your journals. How come you dont post a lot of convo's?

3. Is this vote going to be unanimous?

4. How safe do you really feel.... are you confident those around you are loyal?

5. Why are you going to vote for the person you are voting for at this TC?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR JACKSON.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, THURSDAY NIGHT, MAY 27th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:10 am

To an extent. Joey was a friend of mine (It developed inside the game). We had our rough spots but at the end of the day I always thought he was a nice guy outside the game. My decision wasn't personal. I mean there was anger there at the end but it was never my intention to hurt him. I'm playing the game without the personal stuff. I mean I'm grateful to have made good friends in this game but I'm still playing to win. And sometimes you need to do things that go against your feelings. Logic needs to overrule the emotion.

2. Some of you have been pretty quiet in your journals. How come you dont post a lot of convo's?

I'm guilty of this. I've been really lazy with my confessional. Sorry! Sad

Oh absolutely not. I seriously doubt that it'll be a 7-1 vote. I hope so but it's unlikely.

4. How safe do you really feel.... are you confident those around you are loyal?

I don't feel safe at all especially since the resident crack head keeps throwing my name around.

I'm voting for Napoleon. I think he's a bitter betty, he takes games way too personally and frankly acts like a self righteous bitch. I mean Joey was his ally and he was calling him a slut today. Let's kick his ass to the curb. We'll all be better off.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:24 am

I mean, it's always difficult voting someone out. You never know what they're going to think afterward. Every vote is hard in their own way.

Honestly, lack of time. I know I use it as an excuse a lot, but seriously... my jobs kill me. I allot myself just enough time to get the challenges and tribal councils done and it's either sleeping or working before and after.

No.

Again, without immunity around my neck, I'll never feel safe. Even with immunity I feel like there's gonna be some weird twist that'll take it away from me and I'll be voted out lol

Strategic purposes. It's what's going to help me get one step closer to making it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:29 am

I didn't want to cast the vote that I cast. But, I can't blame anyone for wanting to gain more power.

I used to be better about that, sorry

Probably... but I hope not.

HAHA... since I'm hated among half of who's left, it's definitely me going. And how confident of those around me are loyal? Not a chance. I'm also disliked by the jury... so definitely something to keep around. I'd be worth keeping around....

I haven't decided who I'm voting for. I'd love to vote for Caesar...

GOD Jackson you're so stupid for bringing up jury members. And maybe I took last vote more personal than I should have, but you should have expected me to be upset keeping things from me. Acting like my friend makes things a little bit more personal.

Best of luck to WANG and SADDAM. I'm rooting for you guys all the way. Everyone, watch out for Caesar and Jackson. just an fyi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:35 am

Quote :
I haven't decided who I'm voting for. I'd love to vote for Caesar...

GOD Jackson you're so stupid for bringing up jury members. And maybe I took last vote more personal than I should have, but you should have expected me to be upset keeping things from me. Acting like my friend makes things a little bit more personal.

lol did you mean to say Caesar in bringing up jury members?
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:50 am

I guess if you wanted me to say that I could have, because it is true. (something truthful coming from you, that's a shocker)
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:54 am

Not at all. Joey went after me for some reason that had to do with a game 4 years ago that I was under the assumption we were allies in. Apparently we weren't allies in that other game and he wanted revenge against me in this game. I honestly don't remember the other game so I seriously thought we were on good terms but after hearing about how he was badmouthing me round after round and then finally wanted to vote me off I was happy to send him packing to keep myself in the game.

I don't have a lot of convos to post.

Maybe.

4. How safe do you really feel....are you confident those around you are loyal?

I got votes last round. I don't feel safe at all right now. I will only feel safe with immunity.

I believe that the majority is voting for this person and they voted for me last round. And obviously so I can move onto the next round?
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:10 am

Napoleon wrote:
I guess if you wanted me to say that I could have, because it is true. (something truthful coming from you, that's a shocker)

Well, here's another bit of truth.. BUH BYE.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:13 am

BUH BYE. I'll tell you're little secret crush Joey hello for you. Round 11 TC: Maneo 871743
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:19 am

But, I have a secret crush on Joey. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:22 am

Napoleon wrote:
BUH BYE. I'll tell you're little secret crush Joey hello for you. Round 11 TC: Maneo 871743

You do that especially since I'm sure he would love to talk to you after you called him a slut. tongue
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:35 am

oh yeah. ok, we should probably stop this. we wouldn't want to get the other players feeling doubtful of you and what a fucking shit head you are. just looking out for your best interest.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:43 am

Napoleon wrote:
oh yeah. ok, we should probably stop this. we wouldn't want to get the other players feeling doubtful of you and what a fucking shit head you are. just looking out for your best interest.

Aw, you care. Love you doll. <3
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:55 am

YES!!!!! Crying or Very sad MUSSI WAS A GOOD MAN WITH EVEN BETTER HAIR!!! I'D WATCH HIM WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND COMB HIS HAIR AND THEN KISS ALL HIS SUITORS, ALL 500 OF THEM!!! .... MUSSI WAS A GOOD GUY THOUGH, UNTIL I HEARD THAT HE CALLED WANG "EXPENDABLE," AND I DONT WANT TO BECOME THE "EXPENDABLE" ONE IN AN ALLIANCE, SO I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO.

ILL POST CONVOS BUT I DOUBT YOU WOULD EVEN READ THEM... PERSONALLY MY WANG RANTS ARE MORE ENJOYABLE IN MY OPINION, SOooooo...

HERRO I HAVE NO IDEA I HAVENT TALKED TO LIKE ANYONE YET!!! pig

I NEVER FEEL SAFE... ITS VERY HARD TO TRUST EVEN THE CLOSEST OF FRIENDS SOMETIMES, ESPECIALLY WHEN A GAME GETS VERY HEATED LIKE THIS ONE IS RIGHT NOW!!!

BECAUSE I HATE THAT CHURCHILL!!!!

... just kidding...

Because I hear that's how ERRYONE else is voting....... IM A SHEEP BAHHHHH turkey (pretend this is a sheep)
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:57 am

Cripes. It's like Gays of our Lives over here tonight!
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:58 am

Rameses, you slut! How dare you look at my pool boy that way.
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:10 am

Hahahahaha. You know me. Always thinking with my pecker. Why do you think I have this long chin thing? Keeps me in the mood cuz I'm always thinking about it. Cool
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:25 am

RAMSESSES, IS THAT A DILDO ON YOUR CHIN OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:26 am

Ramesses. Why don't you ever IM me? I tried to IM you like several times.

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:36 am

I'm about to go to bed... but... it says you aren't online? It's said that for a good.... few hours. Those few hours I've been home. So... since I came home, it's never said you were online. Idk? We'll talk before I work tomorrow. K? K.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:43 pm

I would say it fell into the moderate catagory. Something that was going to happen at some point regardless of when, the sooner the better I say especially with all the trash talking that seemed to happen.

I am anything but quiet. I refuse to post private conversations. It makes me feel like I am voluntarily giving up information, like a sex video, that I don't wish any else to see. You shall get what you recieve and you shall like it. I'm wonderfully funny, that should be enough!

Anything is possible. I always like a good scandal to be honest, so it would be quite boring if it were unanimous, but in a game like this, consensus is key so it wouldn't be such a horrible thing that we all agreed.

I still feel extremely safe. I have built a nice little confinement chamber that protects me from every possible cause of death, except rabid bunnies... oops. You shall all forget I said any such thing about a weakness until I have solved that issue and have made it invincible.

Because it causes me and my prejudice toward minorities much satisfaction. I am positively giddy right now.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Absolutely not. It was truly a personal victory for me. See, if he didn't go, I know my ass would have been next.

I have over 170 posts.

Probably not. I know some people think I know what's going on, but I don't. Everyone has their own agenda and I never know if or how I am included on it.

I feel real safe. And, I guess I do? I try not to think too much on that.

Because I'm drunk.

(I'm not)
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:22 pm

It was the hardest one I've had to cast this far, yes.

2. Some
of you have been pretty quiet in your journals. How come you dont post a
lot of convo's?

Sorry. Sad I never think my convos are all that interesting and I'm pretty damn forgetful.

I woulda said yes but apparently some people said no... so I guess that means it won't be?

How safe do you really feel.... are you confident those around you are
loyal?
I always feel safe. I trust everyone here. Round 11 TC: Maneo Icon_flower

5. Why are you going to vote for the person you are voting
for at this TC?

For my own survival I guess.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Quote :
Cripes. It's like Gays of our Lives over here tonight!

I thought that said cripples. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 TC: Maneo   Round 11 TC: Maneo Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 11 TC: Maneo
Page 1 of 1