ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Industry - apps open!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

The Industry - apps open! Empty
PostSubject: The Industry - apps open!   The Industry - apps open! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Okay guys I am promoting this game for a friend. It is a very unique game - one that I've never seen before. Take a look at the video, read the explanation and if you're interested, send the application to this email address: city_guy3@hotmail.com

Some information below may be SEG specific so if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask D-Money. He is a super nice guy and will be happy to answer them.

The game will be played on this site: http://bwind22.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi - which is a a great site. There are some amazing people on this site. I really think you should check it out either way. (oh and don't forget to check out my TAR game which I will advertise separately [/shamelessplug]

On behalf of myself & Derreck I'm here to talk about the official application process for The Industry hitting your boards this summer...

This is a ghost game so starting in either the first or second week of May when Brian gives us the go we are gonna drop on you the application that you are gonna fill out to get the position you want. When that happens we'll give you an official start day for the game.

There are 3 positions that you can get:

1. Player - If your a player then your gonna fill out an application to play one of your favorite musical artists that is current meaning they are in the news today or have released music recently. As a player your job will be to play the game, of course, which will also require you to make creative submissions to whatever the prompt is for that week.

2. Judge - As a judge you will rank these submissions every week as part of the challenge scores. There will be 3 of you and this entails more input than the fans.

3. Fans - As a fan you don't need to fill out an application. There will be a registration list and all you gotta do is sign your name on it. All you will do is pick your favorite. There won't be any inside info shared like War Across the Meditterean where you got confessional and votes shared but you will be picking your favorite and it will have a direct impact on the challanges.

Those are the 3 right there and we should be starting late May or early June and that is when we will begin and you'll be getting more podcasts on 95.7 SEG Radio to aire announcements and results.

The Application

Welcome everyone to SEG’s next award winning game, brought to you by the returning duo of myself and Dmoney..

Dmoney has already listed the basics of the game, as well as talked about them in the videos. At the start of the game we will of course explain everything in more depth, but if you have any questions about the game before you apply then by all means ask away. If you have not seen the videos here they are…

Game Video:
The Industry - apps open! Th_TheIndustry-1

Application Video:
The Industry - apps open! Th_SEGRadio1stPodcast2

The application is pretty simple…If you want to be a judge, then you fill out the sections that say “both and judge”..for players “both and players”, but if you think you want to be a judge or a player then just indicate your preference to us and fill out all 20 questions.

As for fans, you can just sign up and don’t have to apply. Remember, a fan is basically the equivalent of a viewer in this game, but the fans will also have some responsibilities to pick their favorite artists.

At the bottom of the application I will include a spot for Fans to sign up, but for right now please only sign up for that if you know for sure that you don’t want to play or judge for this game.

Lastly, if you have any questions at all then just ask either Dmoney or myself.

Thank You and good luck!

Both:

1. Have you ever played at SEG before?

2. If so, what were your aliases ?

3. What is your best finish at SEG? Where do you usually finish?

4. Have you ever quit a game? What are the chances of quitting this game?

5. What is your normal level of activity? Would you keep that same level of activity in this game?

6. If you sign up for all 3 positions please rank which position you want more.

Players:

7. What current artist or band most inspires you and why?

8. If you were given a recording contract, what would be the first song you wrote? What would your debut album express?

9. What is your life motto?

10. What is your typical strategy in games?

11. Scenario: You win the last immunity before the finals. You can take your trusted ally who you've been with all game, but will be fierce competition for you, OR you can take the floater to finals for the slam dunk win. What do you do?

12. Why should you be an artist in this competition?

13. Please pick your top 3 current artists (someone with a single or album in the past year) you would like to play as for this game

Judges:

14. What kind of artistry do you value most? And why?

15. As a judge, What is more important to you: honor, integrity, or honesty?

16. If you were in our shoes as host, what should our policy be if a judge is caught collaborating with a player?

17. Pick one of these creative submissions and tell us why you picked it.

The grass is green as day today. I feel like things have cleared brighter than ever before. Your face gives me spirit. Your heart gives me character. But when its all this clear. Never forget what it took to get me near."

HANDS OF AN ANGEL

Her hands are sapphires in the moonlight.
They are carriers of time and space alike.

Her hands are smooth silken bands of love.
They carry glimpses into the future and beyond.

Her hands fold into mine with the gentle touch of cloth
They corner my heart as it feels its next move.

Her hands are small thoughts of one compared to many.
They collapse inside mine as we reinvent the present.

Her hands are mine.

18. You have a choice of a car, a 1972 Gran Torino, or a 2010 Lexus....which do you choose and why?

19. Why should we pick you to be a judge for this competition?

20. Pick your top 3 established artists (5 or more albums) you would like to use to judge the competition
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Industry - apps open!   The Industry - apps open! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:45 am

This seems really cool! I'm in...but I have no idea how that website works and it frightens me, HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: The Industry - apps open!   The Industry - apps open! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:52 am

New websites are always scary...I still can't figure out this one loll
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Industry - apps open!   The Industry - apps open! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:49 am

Yay! I just got my login for that site so I guess I can apply now, horray!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Industry - apps open!   The Industry - apps open! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Industry - apps open!
Page 1 of 1