ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess What I Am!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 am

"Tonight on Psych find the pineapple in the episode and you can win a chance to cuddle with the cast while having wacky adventures, then watch Monk unable to enter a house because there's dirt on the floor, HE'S SO COOKY! But first here's Law & Order SVU where an entire litter of puppies have drowned in a puddle of this 8 year old girl's blood."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 am

Seriously, it's such a creepy thing. Because the USA commercials for itself are soooooooooooo adorable and wacky and they're always on during the 8 hour SVU marathons and it creeps me the fuck out.

I've started watching a lot of SVU...not by choice...and I was dealing with this all weekend and then it happened again today and I snapped a little and had to post that. It's maddening.

Though I did during all of this witness the most bizarre hour of television ever. Mariska and Christopher (I don't know/care what their character names are) are investigating the stabbing/paralyzation of like a 10 year old boy and they believe that it was this other 10 year old boy. But it turns out to be his like 6 year old sister.

Why? Because they go to a catholic school and all the kids tease her because she lives with her mom and her mom's lady partner. So this kid teases her and calls her a dyke and cuts her hair off to make her look like one...so she stabs him in the back with the scissors and then her brother helps her cover it up. But of course she gets off because she gives a confession without her parent present. The mom's PARTNER was there...but she has no legal rights to the daughter...ZING! And also did I mention her mother is dying in the hospital? Yeah, that's how people found out she was a lesbian, because the partner started coming to school functions.

So then the girl's grandparents want custody of the girl because living with lesbians has made her psychotic. So they are trying to get it but can't...but then they find out that the little girl was being molested. So Mariska finds naked pictures of the partner in the bath with the little girl, and rubbing her and stuff. So they arrest her and take the girl away. Except then they find out she was brainwashed by the grandparents into believing she was molested when she wasn't. So Mariska and Christopher arrest the grandparents for false inprisonment. They are on trial and are going to go to jail for several years...BUT...then you find out that the grandparents were coaxed into convincing the girl she was molested by their lawyer who runs an anti gay group. So he's disbarred. The grandparents are released. The mother DIES. The partner gets custody of the girl and makes it so the grandparents will never see her again.

AND DID EVERYONE JUST FORGET THAT THIS GIRL PARALYZED A BOY???? AND THAT HER BROTHER COVERED IT UP????? THIS EPISODE DROVE ME INSANE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 am

Did I mention that the description for the next episode was "Katrina victim molests daughters and threatens to release a deadly strain of anthrax."

I made that television get turned off...I couldn't take anymore. Why is that show so insane???
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I actually like that show. But that's funny as hell. Apparently lesbian parents take attention away from a stabbing.

Note to self: don't piss off the offspring of lesbians. You'll die and no one will care.
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 am

The murder trial was really only the first 2 segments (20 minutes or so). I was astounded that all those things happened in an hour.

I must admit I enjoyed watching that episode thoroughly...and I'm sure the katrina anthrax one would have been equally as good. As long as it stays in the realm of the ridiculous I bet it will be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 am

Musicmuse wrote:

Note to self: don't piss off the offspring of lesbians. You'll die and no one will care.

Would you fuck with Rosie O'Donnell's kids? I wouldn't. Uh Oh
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 am

Oh hells no.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Have you seen the new NBC commercials? There was one last night and another one just now - Biggest Loser it was like "one that inspires you and one to make you laugh" or something whacky like that. They love Jay Leno.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Since when was that dude from Prison Break on Criminal Intent?

And why is his acting strikingly similar to Keanu Reeves?

Someone in the casting department made an oopsie.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 pm

HAHA, what dude from Prison Break? That's pretty funny...poor Criminal Intent, it's the forgotten middle child of the Law & Order family.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Actually I think it's usually one of the better ones. Smile I LOVE ALL L&O ITS SOOOOOO GROOD

Guess What I Am! Teen+girl+squad+teengirlsquad
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 pm

HAHAHHAHA TGS!!!!!!!!!!!

(not the 30 Rock one)

And I just meant that in the sense that like, it's the one that's been shuffled around and changed networks and getting poor casting choices, HAHA!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 pm

I miss D'Onofrio.

Guess What I Am! Green_key%20main
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess What I Am! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What I Am!   Guess What I Am! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess What I Am!
Page 1 of 1