ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Are The X-Men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 pm

So...Marvel's been doing solicits all week for the "NEW" X-Men...with a new team and apparently a writer (is it still going to be Matt Fraction?) who has lost his mind...the first one released was...

We Are The X-Men 11968storystory_full-0828129.

So this is the MOST normal one. Psylocke, awesome, who couldn't love Psylocke.......and Spider-Man? I mean, I guess he likes to be in as many comics as possible, but still, that's a little weird. Okay...day 2...

We Are The X-Men 11968storystory_full-1088198.

Magneto being part of the X-Men is nothing new, and the storyline lately, well, he already is. This other person...well...that's She-Hulk. Not the regular She-Hulk though. She-Hulk from another dimension who is Thundra's daughter, also from the future. The point is that is crazy. Ok...day 3...

We Are The X-Men 11968storystory_full-1174422.

First of all, the girl is Hope, whom the current X-Crossover surrounds her triumphant return from the future with Cable. Of course she's joining the X-Men, she is reincarnated Jean Grey...probably. And then...Blade? Ok, things are getting weird. Really weird. So who will be joining the MUTANT super hero team known as the X-Men on day 4???

We Are The X-Men 11968storystory_full-1261421.

ELEKTRA...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Gambit, we don't want to be too crazy, so Gambit will be there. Oh, and today, TODAY they released the most insane one. X-Man aka Nate Grey came back from the 'dead' as well recently and he will be doing his thing with the X-Men. Fantastic, I love him, also...

We Are The X-Men 11968storystory_full-1347436.

As far as I know Jubilee is not a vampire, but this suggests otherwise.

If all of these are not a joke...it will either be the ballsiest most amazing move or ruin the X-Men for the duration of the decade. I can't wait to find out which.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:42 am

Wait, so are they implying that this is an actual X-Men team?

Or just people who will appear in the arc?

Because Spider-man as a member of the X-Men?

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:00 am

The thing is, Spider-Man is the only one I could actually buy is happening.

Well, other than Vampire Jubilee because apparently that's real. The whole next X-Men arc after Second Coming is going to be about x-men vs. vampires. So it'll make sense why Blade is there too. But She-Hulk and Elektra I don't understand at all...but I guess that's why Matt Fraction is writing the X-Men.......though this seems more like a plot that would be done by Chris Clairmont...except there would be more Storm, and she'd be sucking him off.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:06 am

What is the problem with making...I dunno, like...new X-Men?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:06 am

Well they can't. There's no more mutants.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:16 am

Stupid Wanda.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:16 am

You know what Wanda, no more fucking Wundagore, how about that, GTFO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Are The X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are The X-Men   We Are The X-Men Empty

Back to top Go down

We Are The X-Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: