ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deliver me from Serbian insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Deliver me from Serbian insanity Empty
PostSubject: Deliver me from Serbian insanity   Deliver me from Serbian insanity EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 am

So...I was going through more Eurovision videos...they're mostly boring. But I get to Serbia. It's really boring. This guy........his name is actually Milan STANKOVIC!!!! I mean...I just thank God for that one. But really, really, it's boring....

So I click on that and I'm looking at the sidebar and I see another video of his that just looked more interesting, so I clicked on it.

It is WAY better, just the video itself is fun to watch. That dancing girl is so vulgarly entertaining. Love. But anyway...my eyes linger to the sidebar again...and this is when I sank into a spiral of Serbian rap and pop stars. I clicked on this video which is just...the most awkward, dumb, incomprehensible....here....

I just can't explain it. Like, why is offends me so much, and also I love it. MC Stojan is like my new obsession. I watched him talk in Serbian...in a robe...for like 5 minutes and then start rapping...why...just to see what dumb thing was going to happen. The answer was nothing.

But I kept watching videos of this guy for like an hour...then I went back to the original and clicked on a video for Xenia...holy shit...this just gets worse and worse....

Christ. Serbia...get back with Montenegro...seriously.

MC STOJAN....I <3 YOU!!!

Deliver me from Serbian insanity MC+Stojan+mcs

^^^^WHAT IS THIS PICTURE^^^^

OMG U R RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Deliver me from Serbian insanity   Deliver me from Serbian insanity EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

soooooooooooooooo this picture's pretty awkward...

Deliver me from Serbian insanity L_9dd95522d22449f1a476798b417d1b6d
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Deliver me from Serbian insanity   Deliver me from Serbian insanity EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 pm

HAHAHAHAH oh that was so much fun mo, thanks lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliver me from Serbian insanity   Deliver me from Serbian insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Deliver me from Serbian insanity
Page 1 of 1