ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca53177
Star Burst
Star Burst

Rooster

OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2 Empty
PostSubject: OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2   OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am

Finished my hangman puzzle. Unfortunatley, it took me 11 guesses. Wish I could have done it in less.

FYI...if you use this link http://grecni.com/texttwist.php .... you can type in the letters you've guessed and omit any letters that are "no go's" and it will give you a list of 7 letter words. From there, its pretty easy to see if something fits already established letters.

For example...my word was "zygotes" I had the O, E, and S established. I pulled up the link and put in the letters O, E and S and then omitted any letters that were wrong guesses. Zygotes was the only word that fit. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2   OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 pm

an unscrambler?
Back to top Go down

OPS1: Sleuth Camp-Challenge 2
Page 1 of 1